Search for content in message boards

Maldeney, Besancon

Maldeney, Besancon

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Mar 2006 4:44AM GMT
Surnames: Maldeney
I'm looking for information on the Maldeney family. The only information that I have is that Francis Maldeney came to the U.S. sometime in the 1800's, possibly with his father and 2 brothers. I believe they originated in Besancon, France. Any information would be helpful

Re: Maldeney, Franche-Comte

MAIRE (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2005 10:47AM GMT
Edited: 19 Mar 2006 4:45AM GMT
Surnames: MALDENEY, MALDINEY
Beeing French (in Franche Comte), I have ancestors whos name was Maldiney. One of them left with his family to immigrate to the US (Indiana) in abt 1860. I have an extensive genealogical file. I can share info with anyone is interested about this family (and of course I would be insterested in what happend to their relatives in the US).
Rgds

Claude Maire

Posted: 10 Nov 2009 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: Maldeney, Fevrier
Hello! I am looking for a Francois Xavier Maldeney who left France in 1867 with his wife Josephine Fevrier and his son Francois Maldeney, who was born in 1862. They moved to Jefferson, Indiana.

I was wondering if this might be your ancestor and if so, I was hoping we could trade information.

Thanks!
Cassandra

Posted: 10 Nov 2009 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: Maldeney, Fevrier
Hello! I am looking for a Francois Xavier Maldeney who left France in 1867 with his wife Josephine Fevrier and his son Francois Maldeney, who was born in 1862. They moved to Jefferson, Indiana.

I was wondering if this might be your ancestor and if so, I was hoping we could trade information.

Thanks!
Cassandra

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 2:53AM GMT
Hello!! I am doing research on my maldiney family. I am the great great grand daughter of Francois Xavier Maldiney Sr. and found your entry. My grandfather Gerald Maldeney (In US Maldeney is spelled with an e instead of an i), is the son of Francois Xavier Maldeney Jr. and he married and had 7 children. Can you tell me how you are related to the Maldiney family, any information you would like to share would be great.

Posted: 1 Oct 2012 6:18AM GMT
Surnames: Maldiney, Maldeney
Good morning,

I have got your message thins morning (Paris time). I am at work but I do have a lot of info about Maldiney (with i...in France) as my mother's ancestors are Maldiney. Please give an e-mail address or writre to mine: claudeetannick.maire@gmail.com
Actually I have a base of more than 100,000 people mainly in the arera of Vellerot and Vyt les Belvoir where first Maldiney come from. I have also pic of Edouard Maldiney few time after he settled in Indiana including a letter to his French relatives.
Good luck for your searches (and sorry for my English mistakes).
Best regards
Claude Maire

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 3:29AM GMT
Surnames: Maldeney; Maldiney
I too am a decedent of Francois Xavier Maldeney. I am the
granddaughter of Charles B. Maldeney Sr. I would like to
trade any information that you both have.
Thank you.

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 6:22AM GMT
Dear Davis,

I have plenty of information I can share about Paul Edouard Maldiney, the ancestor of Maldineys who emigrated to Indiana. Do not hesitate to contact me on my private e-mail:

claudeetannick.maire@gmail.com

With best regards

Claude

Posted: 14 May 2013 1:52AM GMT
Please feel free to email me any information you have on the Maldeney (Maldiney) family, I would love to compare what I have and what you know. My email is bridgettelynch@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions