Search for content in message boards

Harold Davis

Harold Davis

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 7:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for Harold Davis. He was born in CO abt 1909. His parents are Clyde and Sadie Davis of MI. He is also my grandfathers brother. He was the informant on the death certificate of Raymond Davis,my grandfather. I know he has 5 children and was married twice. Please help!!

Re: Harold Davis

Posted: 28 Apr 2013 2:24AM GMT
I know of a Harold Hudson Davis who was born in 1892 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. His parents were Clyde and Sadie. I have been seeing some family trees how have listed Harold Hudson who had a son of Harold Jr. This would have made the older Harold around 17 or so when he had Harold Jr.

Not sure if this helps....

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 2:41AM GMT
I believe you have found my family tree with Tons of Harold Info on it. Lisa Cook Radue family tree. I have heard that Harold was not a nice guy at all.

Do you have any other pictures of Harold?

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 4:13AM GMT
I do not have any pics of Harold. My grandmother was raised by her aunt. She had only one pic of her father,Raymond. And one of Sadie. My grandmother didnt know when any of them even died. I believe there must have been alot of conflict! I went to Detroit last year to look for obits. I will be gong back next summer now that I know a little more. I would appreciate any help! Do you have any info on his sister Dorothy?

Posted: 18 Nov 2013 6:36PM GMT
M..Gibson...(don't know your real name!)

I do not know of any sister of Harold. I am totally into the challenge to do research for her. What was her married name...if she had one?!

I have pictures of Harold, but don't think I have any of his family. I could send what I have.

Where do you live?

I live in Metro Detroit. You can send me e-mail directly to me @ lcr812@wowway.com

I would like to see what pictures you have.

I will go digging when I get home from work later!

Lisa

Posted: 19 Nov 2013 12:04AM GMT
I live in grant county, indiana. The only pics I have are saved to my tree. You can see it. I would love to see a pic of Harold.
Dorothy married a Jack Roberts. I have funeral papers with their name on it when they buried Clyde Davis. Also a couple of obits stating so.
Melissa

Posted: 20 Nov 2013 2:11AM GMT
I will search my photos & post what i have of Harold.

Posted: 20 Nov 2013 2:31PM GMT
Thanks so much! They are a hard family to trace. Originally they only lived 30minutes from me. I assume when the car industry took off they moved to Michigan. I know that Harolds' sister Catherine still has one son alive. His name is Edward Davis. He lives in Arkansas. I have no idea how to get a hold of him.
I just added your email to my address book. Look forward to hearing from you!
Melissa

Posted: 20 Nov 2013 8:02PM GMT
Posting what pictures I have of Harold on my family tree now...check it out. Sorry - I only have a few.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions