Search for content in message boards

MERRILL family

MERRILL family

James W. Merrill (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MERRILl
Looking for descendents of John Merrill , Worcester Co., will probated 23 Jan 1761. Trying to find children of John, Jacob, william and Levin

merrill family

Posted: 26 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Mar 2003 3:43AM GMT
Surnames: merrill, boston
john merrill's father is william c1645-1710, john has a brother joshua c1689-1766 a sister parthenia b c1691 who mar charles henderson. john's children: 4, john, william, jacob, levin; john mar elizabeth pitts and had at least 2 sons william 1747-?, Levin b c1749-1803, jacob i do not have knowledge, william b c1738, levin b c1742-1805 mar sarah brittingham, had at least 2 sons john b 1791 and levin b 1799. i have more info i am descended from john's brother joshua, joshua's granddaughter leah mar esau boston. levin b 1799, son of levin, grandson of levin is listed in 1850 (Worcester county) census with 7 children alfred, julia, mary, levin, harriet, john, isaac.

Jacob Merrill

Posted: 1 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 3:53PM GMT
Surnames: Merrill, Grange, Wolfe, Hottenstein, Bryson, Spong
I am a descendant of a Jacob Merrill, born approximately 1755, married in 1781 in Morris County,NJ, died about 1804, Lycoming County, PA I have not been able to trace his family back further as there are no records I have found to this point. Perhaps this Jacob may be the one you are looking for?

Re: MERRILL family

Bob G. Merrill (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 2001 1:11AM GMT
Surnames: Merrill
I am a direct decendent of Levin Merrill through son Alfred Dix Merrill, grandson William Harrison Merrill, g-granddaughter Anne Virginia Merrill, gg-grandson Alfred Merrill, then me. I have extensive photographs and lineage of same

Re: merrill family

rick merrill (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2001 5:37AM GMT
I'm looking for John Merrill Jr's. father (John?) who lived in Chatauqua Co., NY. around 1820-1835? John Jr. was married to Permelia and they had at least one son, George W. b. 1827 in Chatauqua Co. Any information on John or John's father would be appreciated.
Thanks

Terry Bohme (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2001 8:41AM GMT
How this name has lasted for 260 years now. My gggg grandfather William Merril Henderson was the grandson of Parthenia Merrill Henderson wife of Charles. He was only 10 when she died but made enough of an impression to carry it 5 gen. to my late great uncle who died in the 1960's, Merrill Henderson, born Mountain View CA 1885 Levin Henderson was my last granfather to die in MD 1843. Never seen the eastern shore but looked out a window of a TWA prop plane in the 60s in Baltimore en route to NJ

Posted: 23 Jan 2002 2:29AM GMT
Surnames: Merrill
I have not visited the sight in along time but did post a while back looking for info for an Alfred Merrill. I doubt that your Alfred is the same person I am looking for but you never know. The Alfred Merrill who was my grandfather was born around the turn of the century in NYC or Northern New Jersey and settled during the 1930s in the Albany area of NY state. I have only one photo of him and very little info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions