Search for content in message boards

William P. Musser

William P. Musser

Posted: 25 May 2002 2:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Musser, Worrall
I'm new to this whole thing and I'm trying to find my grandmothers side of the family. My great grandfather was William P. Musser, married to Anna J. Worrall. My grandmothers name was Mabel F.(Francis I think). I know there were many children in this family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: William P. Musser

Jane Hampton (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2002 1:04AM GMT
Surnames: MUSSER, HAUCK,WOORSTER, ANDERSON,METRO
I am researching Mussers, too. The furtherest I can go back is William H. Musser b. 1894 in Union Co. PA. He was married to Macy C. Hauck abt 1916. My Mussers ended up in Georgia..

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 5:51PM GMT
Hello,
I have Musser family tree from Centre County, Pennsylvania. My great great grandmother name was Bertha Rebecca Musser..she was the daughter of William Musser and Barbara Anna Hennigh. Her lineage goes back to Germany.

Jennifer (Boone) Roberts

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 6:51PM GMT
Dear Jennifer,
Thanks for the response. What are the dates for your Mussers? I have mine back to the 1920 census, but have not gotten back very far. These Mussers came South. Maybe I can get mine tied into yours. Jane

Anna Belle (Musser) Davis (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2003 4:08AM GMT
I am searching for any info on Guy Musser. He is my 2 sons grandfather. was married to Cleta in Parkersburg wv. had one son Gerald Guy. died between 1956-1963 in Parkersburg wv he was of german decent and had family in pennslyvania thank you

Posted: 3 Feb 2003 1:47PM GMT
I am sorry I cannot help with your Guy Musser. The line I know about begins with William H. Musser, born c. 1894 and married to Mary C. Hauck. Their son was Orville Edward Musser, Sr. b. 1918 and married to Rayma Lea Worster. I would like to know the parents of William Musser and of Mary C. Hauck William was born in Union Co. PA and they were living there in 1920 when Orville was 2 years old.

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 1:12PM GMT
Edited: 23 Apr 2006 2:07PM GMT
Surnames: musser????
yes my name is cindi(meade) bulick i had or have some cousins named musser. i belie they live in harrisburg, pa.
i am an decendant of rachel andrews mcclellan stahl.
her sister, mae married a musser-i'm not sure of their first name. they would know me by the name last name MEADE
OR MCCLELLAN OR STAHL.??? my mother's name was corinne marie stahl meade and her sister's name was odessa(jackie) stahl. mother of both would of been rachel mcclellan
stahl?? the mcclellan family was from YORK, PA .
though, the ydid spilt up and some stayed in pa, others in md. and others in ohio
my e-mail address is: Bcindi13meade@aol.com
thank you

Posted: 15 Nov 2009 6:58PM GMT
Dear calthaus_1,
We share the very same great grandparents. Your Grandmother and my grandmother were sisters. That make you my second cousin. I am new to this whole thing too. BUT my grandmother still lives as I write this and I know every detail about the family, plus I have hundreds of Photographs that I am willing to share. Email me and we can talk.
Thomas Gibble
per page

Find a board about a specific topic