Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Jane Weeks m. William L Stevens 1840s?

Elizabeth Jane Weeks m. William L Stevens 1840s?

Leroy Cook (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2000 1:53PM GMT
am searching for any info on Elizabeth Jane (Weeks) married William L Stevens (I think 10/2/1839). William had 2nd wife Lucinda (Cabbage) and, between both marriages, had 12 children: Ruth Ann, Lucy Ann, Mary Jane, Louise Rebecca, Martha Ann, Elizabeth Jane, Nancy Jane, John Loyed (sp?), William Huster, Margret (sp?) A., Greath Jacob, George Washington Stevens. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth Jane

GL Allen (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 1:25PM GMT
Hi The name is very familiar. I am a Weeks and have been researching the line and have quite a bit, but need to know where your Elizabeth is from (State). Good Luck..ty GL

Elizabeth Jane Weeks m. William L. Stevens 1839

Leroy Cook (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 12:50PM GMT
Thanks so much for responding. The only information I have is from my grandfather; says Elizabeth Jane Weeks m. William L Stevens 10/2/1839 and had four daughters through her. I do know the fourth daughter had a son born in Guthrie Center, Iowa and I do know the 2nd marriage of William L Stevens was 6/20/1849 in Iowa, so, I'm assuming Elizabeth Jane Weeks should be around the Iowa area.
If this is familiar, please let me know. I'm anxious to get more information on this line of my family. Thanks again.

Elizabeth

GL Allen (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 1:48PM GMT
Maybe I am wrong but the Elizabeth I know born in ME. There are so many Weeks' its hard to keep track of them when they all have similiar names but I will check it out and see what I can come up with. I hope this isnt too disapointing to you. So sorry GL

Elizabeth Jane Weeks

Leroy Cook (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 2:13PM GMT
No problem...if you come up anything, please let me know. My email is Wlnvrtell@aol.com.
thanks again
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 2:28PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 12:07AM GMT
I'm looking for Leonia Rebecca Weeks. Have you come across her in your research? She was my gmother and she married Thomas Andrew Fuller. Lived in Houston County, TX. Thanks, Joy

Weeks-Stevens-Cabbage

Posted: 22 Apr 2001 11:56PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 6:46AM GMT
Sister and I have much information re. these families descendents. However, we are still looking for the last date and fate of our own grandmother Martha Anne Stevens (Wilson)b. 1850Parke Co. Ind. and died after 1900. Will share what we have.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic