Search for content in message boards

Holland family in PA

Holland family in PA

Carolyn Clark (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2005 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holland; Horner; Sheckley; Brown; Avery
Is anyone researching the family of Levi and Jane Holland of Johnstown, Cambria County, PA? Levi Holland was born circa 1818 in Virginia and came to Johnstown, PA in about 1830. Levi died June 22, 1884 at his home in Johnstown. He was married to Jane Horner, daughter of Susan Horner. Jane was born circa 1830 in Pa. and died Feb. 27, 1878 in Johnstown. Levi and Jane Holland had the following children: Miss Mollie Holland; Mrs. P. W. Sheckley of Rich Hill, Missouri; Walter Holland of Pittsburgh, PA; Mrs. Susan Brown of Elgin, IL; and Mrs. Frederick Avery of Elgin, IL. I would be interested in exchanging info with any Holland descendants.

Re: Holland family in PA

Posted: 8 May 2005 8:26PM GMT
If you are interested in joining an excellent Holland website please send an email to me at ledoyle@juno.com. There are lots of Holland relatives that might help you in your search. Thanks, Larry

Re: Holland family in PA

Posted: 3 Oct 2006 3:33PM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2006 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: Gibbons, Colemans, ,Hill, Hollands ,Pewitts, Adams, Summers,Singleton,and Medlocks ,Summers, Callahans
I am wanting the list or to be on it Larry thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions