Search for content in message boards

Mueller/Miller Family in Berks Co., PA

Mueller/Miller Family in Berks Co., PA

Posted: 3 May 2000 9:30AM GMT
Edited: 26 Jun 2001 11:38PM GMT
Looking for ancestors of Johan Jacob Mueller/ Miller (b 1697 in Ger. d 1772 in Bernville, Berks Co., PA. Will exchange information.
Posted: 6 May 2000 9:48PM GMT
Edited: 14 Mar 2002 10:07PM GMT
Rolen Miller's (1834-1885)father was John Miller
who lived in Rowan County, NC. We've been
told that our ancestors came from Germany.
Two brothers came to the US. I can not go any
farther than John. If you have any information
please contact me. Thank you

Miller Family in PA

Posted: 7 May 2000 6:48AM GMT
Janice: I have lots of John Millers, but no record so far of any of them settling in NC. There are several Miller families from the Berks Co., PA area and they all have Johns. If I come across your John I will contact you. You can reach me at JonesJuneM@aol.com if you want to discuss further.

Millers in Pennsylvania

Jay D. Ransom (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 9:56AM GMT
June -
My wife's family descends from Samuel B. Miller, born near Kittaning, PA, in 1839, married Eliza Smart (born March 16, 1836, in Pennsylvania; died April 1, 1909 in Lima, Ohio), and who died April 3, 1908, in Bluffton, Ohio. There were apparently a great many children, including brothers Jake and Oliver, and a sister, Mary Belle Miller (born January 3, 1872 [another source says 1869], who married Benjamin Franklin Kunkelman, and died March 8, 1922, in Hunter, Missouri). If you have any information which connects to this Pennsylvania Miller family, I would like to exchange information with you.
Thanks.
Jay D. Ransom
Atlanta, Texas

Millers in PA

Posted: 7 May 2000 4:58PM GMT
Don't have a Samuel B. Miller b 1839 in my Miller database, but that doesn't say there isn't a connection. If you want to exchange info contact me at JonesJuneM@aol.com and let's talk.

Jerry Jacob Miller

Paul Miller (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 2000 6:22AM GMT
June, have read your postings and hope you can help me. Jerry Jacob Miller was a descendant of Miller's that we think came to the US around 1738 from the Palentine region of Germany. They originally settled in Pennsylvania but moved to the Davidson County of N.C. around 1758-60. Centered around an area called Beck's(possibly Berk's?) Church. Jerry Jacob was my GGfather and my Gfather was one of about 10 children. If you think you have additional information on this particular family please e-mail at pmiller97@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. Paul Miller

Millers in Reading, PA

Louise Rouille (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2000 7:48PM GMT
Hi, I only have little info and was hoping that someone would have more and would be willing to share. My grandfather was Harold M. Miller. He married a Sarah. They lived in Reading, PA and had 3 children. I also remember being told that they came from Michigan before settling and having children in PA. Does anyone have information? Thanks a whole bunch. (:>)

Millers in PA

Posted: 18 May 2000 7:56AM GMT
Louise: Do not have Harold M. Miller in my database on Johan Jacob Miller's family from Bern Township, Berks Co., PA. There are quite a few Miller families in this area. If I see anything on your Harold I will keep you advised. Sorry

Miller - Berks Co., PA Correction

Louise (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2000 7:15AM GMT
Grandparents names are Harold G. (Harry) not Harold M. (oops - sorry) m. Sarah. They lived in Reading. Would you possibly have any information noting this correction? I appreciate you help? Thank you!! (:>) Louise
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions