Search for content in message boards

Fuduric/Fudurich Ivan and Kate

Fuduric/Fudurich Ivan and Kate

Posted: 29 Jan 2005 10:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jun 2005 9:43PM GMT
I saw a hand painted wedding portrait of this couple in an antique store in St. Charles, Illinois. The information with the portrait sates Ivan was 16 when he married Kate.

The only Ivan Fuduric information I could find online states he was born 12 Nov 1888 and died March 1985. He was from Woodriver, Madison County, Illinois. However, there were many Fuduric's also in Marathon County. I don't know if this is the same man that appears in the portrait. If this is your ancestor, I will try to get the name of the antique store for you

Re: Fuduric/Fudurich Ivan and Kate

Posted: 9 Oct 2012 3:18AM GMT
Please let me know what else you know about this picture. Is there a way of taking a picture of this painted wedding portrait. Is is still in that antique store? Please respond.
Thank you for posting what you have found. This couple may be a brother and sister in law to my grandfather.

Re: Fuduric/Fudurich Ivan and Kate

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 8:42PM GMT
I am sorry to say that I can't remember anything about this other than it was my posting at the time. The antique stores where I might have seen the portrait are no longer open. If I ever come across it again, I will take a picture with my phone and make another posting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions