Search for content in message boards

Charles B Wortman

Charles B Wortman

Janice West (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 2002 5:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am seeking information on Charles B Wortman. He was listed in the 1900 Nez Perce County, Idaho census records. I could not make out wifes name and no children were listed. He was born in Missouri and died in Nez Perce, Idaho. I have located a biography stating he was in Nez Perce on the opening day of the reservation and filed eleven days later. Can anyone help me locate death and other information on his children and wife? He was my Grandfathers Uncle. Thank You. Janice West janicekay46@hotmail

Re: Charles B Wortman

Posted: 16 Dec 2002 12:45AM GMT
Charles Broadis Wortman was born 12-25-1859 Pattensburg, Daviess co. Mo. died NezPerce, Idaho Lewiscounty Idaho. he was married to Nancy Masterson, and also to Rose Wilmina Brash (Cassidy). his father was Milton L. Wortman, mother was Catharine Spencer. Charles brother is my great grandfather. I do not have a listing of Children for Charles. will Keep loking. Iwill try to find his obit. Charles died July 15 1939. please chec back if you are Interested in his grandparents- uncles/aunts. or nephews/niecies of which my mother is one. Dale Uhlenkott. email dpopeye@syringa.net Lewiston, Idaho Dale;

Posted: 5 Jun 2012 6:23AM GMT
Surnames: Wortman, Uhlenkott, Spencer
I found your thread years late. Trying to find more on Catherine Spencer as we have a picture of her. Charles' brother William was father of Edgar, my great-grandfather. We have photos of William as well. Would like to find out a lot more of Milton and Catherine.

Scott Thomas

Posted: 8 Jun 2012 4:55PM GMT
We definitely have a connection via his brother William and his father Milton. Tried your email below, not working. Hoping this will get back to you via Ancestry.com.

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 9:10AM GMT
Surnames: Wortman.
Hey dude,
I don't know about Janice, but I know Dale Uhlenkott is gone. He was a cousin and lived in Lewiston, Idaho. Great guy! He died about 6 years ago. His grand-mother was Bertha McKinley - Edgar and Elsie's sister. I just tripped across this looking for info to share. Will email you later with new info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions