Search for content in message boards

youngblood

youngblood

Posted: 14 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jan 2004 3:41PM GMT
Surnames: chaney, twigg, youngblood, stallings, clingerman, shanholtz
Seeking genealogy on all descendants of Henry W Youngblood, & Sophrona Nesmith.Trying to find burial location of Henry & the ancestors of Saphrona Nesmith. Need Henry's middle name & B/D dates & location. Seeking info on Henry's parents, Samuel & Leony Unk Youngblood & their Children Reese W, Elizabeth (Luttrell)?, Sara Jane, Matilda (Crouse)?, Mary Magdalene (Crouse)?, John William, Milly (Farris)? and Adam & Elizabeth Louisa Worten. Please contact me at E Mail Address or Leonard Markwood Chaney 14757 Arkansas Street, Woodbridge, Virginia 22191, phone 703 491 6953. Very willing to share info on the Youngblood Genealogy, seeking descendants of same.

Re: youngblood

Posted: 20 Jul 2001 2:46AM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2002 2:37PM GMT
Surnames: Youngblood
Hi again --

From the information that I have, Henry W. Youngblood (son of Samuel and Leony (I've also seen Samuel married to a Teary. Could it be the same person?) was born about 1823 in Morgan County, West Virginia

Hope that helps.

Mary

Re: youngblood

terry thompson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2001 2:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: rayner
My grandfather Wilburn Lester Youngblood married Audrey Marie Rayner in Cumberland and now I would like to find out more about the Youngblood and Rayer connection...I have family in Paw Paw and my grandparents are buried at the Camp Hill Cemetary...Any help here?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic