Search for content in message boards

Sampson, Lindstorm, Hagglund, Larsen

Sampson, Lindstorm, Hagglund, Larsen

Posted: 23 May 2005 4:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sampson, Lindstrom, Hagglund, Larsen, Burnikel
Nancy Sampson,
I am the looking for decendants of Hilda Sophia Larsen Lindstrom, who is my great grandmother. Hilda's first husband was Gustaf Hagglund, which is my blood line. Hilda was buried in Siren, WI. in 1930. Her daughter, Hazel married Walter Sampson in 1923 in Minneapolis, Minn. Do you connect with any of these people. I am looking for Hilda Larsens (or Larson)'s line. email me personaly nancyclair @ emerytelcom.net
Nancy Clair

Re: Sampson, Lindstorm, Hagglund, Larsen

Nance (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2005 11:18AM GMT
Wish I could say I could help you with this Nancy Clair, but my husband's family has never resided in MN or WI, and has no connection to any of the Sampson lines in these areas.

Sorry that I can't be of help,

Nance

Posted: 16 Jul 2010 4:42AM GMT
Surnames: Hagglund
My grandfather is Roger L Burnikel His Cousins were Hagglund's on his mother's side. His Uncle was Oscar and his cousin who was is the war with him and died serving in WWII was Eddy Hagglund. Oscar's wife's name was May (Mayal?) I think that Oscar may have been Hilda's brother. Not sure though because I cannot see my tree while writing here.
Good luck!
Robyn Hoff Lund

Re: Sampson, Lindstrom, Hagglund, Larsen

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 6:20PM GMT
I am familiar with your family. My grandmother, Hazel, Ella and Oscar were brother and sisters. My grandmother was adopted out after Gustaf was killed. Later Hilda married William Lindstrom. How far back do you have on the Hagglund side? I'm interested in any info past Ella's parents, Gustaf Leonard Haggland and Hilda Sophia Larsen?

Posted: 12 Feb 2013 4:02AM GMT
Surnames: Hagglund
Hello,
Not sure you are still looking for information - it has been a long time since your 2005 post.
Ella Marie Hagglund Burnikel is my grandmother. She had two sisters both named Hazel (one married Sampson) and another sister named Mae (m. to Gunnar Johnson). I think Hazel Sampson may have been a child from Hilda's 2nd husband, Mr. Lindstrom. Hilda and Gustaf Hagglund were both from, I believe Varmland, Sweden, tho it seems were married in the U.S. What sort of accident did Gustaf suffer?
Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions