Search for content in message boards

BREWER of Illinois

BREWER of Illinois

Jim Brewer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2004 1:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brewer
If any one knows of any Brewers from Illinois of around 1850 to 1900 please let me know. My grandfather James was born in Diveron, Ill. Thamk you Jim

Re: BREWER of Illinois

Posted: 4 Nov 2004 4:41PM GMT
Edited: 31 Oct 2006 2:06PM GMT
Where in Illinois is Diveron? I have KY. Brewers who moved to Edgar County, Samuel Washington Brewer and his wife Eliza Jane Goodrum. Several people are following this line. We, like most have a James.
Nancy

Posted: 6 Nov 2004 1:44AM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2006 4:43PM GMT
Nancy

Divernon is located in central Illinois on Intrerstate 55, about 10 miles south of Springfield. Its in Sangamon County.

Hope this helps

Mike

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2004 4:18PM GMT
Nancy, Divernon is in Sangamon County.

Posted: 7 Nov 2004 8:13PM GMT
Any more info on your Grandfather? Dates, siblings, wife's name, children, family stories that may help you connect to another researcher?

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2004 9:22PM GMT
My grandfather was James Edward Brewer. I thought he was born in Divernon, Ill, but I recieved a letter back from the Sangamon County clerk stating they had no record of my grandfather. He was married to Elva Glade Mc Phail born in Montgomery County, Ill.They had 8 children, Ruby, Theodore, Carroll, George, Rosetta, Clarence, Helen, and Bernard. Carroll was my dad and moved to Michigan and soon after George and Bernard followed. If you would like anymore info, write me at my e-mail address. Jim

Neal (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2004 8:00AM GMT
Nancy, What Information do you have on Samuel Washington Brewer?

Posted: 17 Dec 2004 9:06PM GMT
Neal, This is Nancy Rose and we ( You, Billie, Shirley, and Me} are the group looking for info that I wrote about. You know I chase any cllue possible to find our Samuel and family.
Nancy

Posted: 16 May 2013 11:34AM GMT
My mother, Florence Violet Brewer, was the daughter of Charles and Hatti Brewer who lived near LeRoy, Illinois around this time period. Any family tree info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted: 4 Aug 2013 7:52AM GMT
Surnames: Brewer, Stearns
My grandmother was Estella Brewer, the daughter of Moody Brewer and Marguerite Stearns. I am also looking for relatives of theirs. They were from Jackson County. Is Diveron around Jackson County?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions