Search for content in message boards

Alton "Al" Russell

Alton "Al" Russell

Posted: 5 May 2002 8:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Russell
I am looking for Alton Russell formerly of Grangeville, Idaho. I believe he should still be alive and somewhere in his 50's? He was previously married to Linda, and they may have lived in Lewiston, Nezperce County, Idaho. If you have any information, or previously knew him, please let me know.

Thank you.

Re: Alton "Al" Russell

Posted: 10 May 2002 5:50AM GMT
Hi, Alton was in my husband's high school class, but he is not located in the 1969 annual as a graduate. I will make a phone call tomorrow and see if this one person might know anything. This may be coincidence but I went to Yahoo people search and there are 9 Alton Russells listed, but there was an Alton and Linda in Wilmington, NC, 1714 Signature PL: 910-256-6943. Don't have any idea if this is your Alton.

Krystal (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 2002 6:10AM GMT
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help!
Actually Linda is still in Idaho, they are no longer married - but nobody has heard from Alton in like 30 years, and I'm curious to see if anyone knows if he is still around -- I have no date of birth and no social -- but he has family that may want to see him again.

Chris (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2002 8:40PM GMT
Hi Krystal, I thought perhaps he remarried and the next one was Linda too. Never know. Anyway, I called the funeral home as I learned the date of death of his mother and see if they could tell me where he might have been located at the time. Some of them don't like to give out much info for some reason, but she said it looked like Oregon as well as his brother. I didn't get his name. When I get the chance I will try to look up the obituary itself and see what else I can find, like and aunt or uncle. Also, when I did the people seach again, the other Alton Russell's were located in UT, AL, KY, MS, TN, GA, 3-NC. Don't know what the liklihood of him being in those states. If/when I learn anything, I will contact you. Chris

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 8:19PM GMT
Surnames: Russell
Thank you for all your help with this. We haven't found him, but suspect me may be in TX.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions