Search for content in message boards

William, Raymond and Naomi Young

William, Raymond and Naomi Young

Linda Mesetovic (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2006 5:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Young
William Young is my mothers great uncle and I have found that he is buried in Forest, Coeur d'alene(according to death certificate) and that he lived in Nettleton Gulch before his death. He had a son Raymond Charles Young, wife Naomi and 4 children and I believe they ran a farm in Nettleton Gulch. Raymond in 1934 was working for a smeltering company and his wife and father were still living at the farm. William Young died July 14, 1934 and was buried July 16, 1934. I am trying to find anyone who can help me find a living relative or speak to someone in the above areas. I can not find who I might call to help.
I have found a burial for one of Raymond and Naomi's children, Clarence W. Young b. 1914 d. 1922 it states that he is buried in a farm burial in the vicinity of Rose Lake, not sure of location, but not in Rose Lake Cemetery. I am from Canada and I do not know where any of these towns/cities are.
Thanking you

Re: William, Raymond and Naomi Young

Posted: 24 Mar 2009 5:29AM GMT
My grandfather on my father's side was named
William Young, but I do not know his middle name.
At one time, approximately 1905-1910, he lived near
Newport, AR, but left there about that time, and was never
heard from again. He may have had two families, with
my Grandfather, George Washington Young being one of those
children. Pleaes let me know if you have anymore on this.
Thank You, Len Young

Re: William, Raymond and Naomi Young

Posted: 24 Mar 2009 5:39PM GMT
Surnames: Young
My great uncle William Young was born in Carol's Corner, Colchester County, Nova Scotia, Canada on Sept. 9, 1844. He lived with his parents until 1871 where I found him in Montana. He married his wife, Susan, March 21, 1885 and they had 2 children. Raymond and daughter Caroline. Have never found Caroline. Raymond married Naomi Leach in 1911 and they had 4 children. I have found 1 living grandson but he has moved and I have now lost where he lives. I do not have anything more on him except that he died 1934. He is buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Coeur D' Alene, Idaho.
I was given information on another Young family but when I put it together this family lived in Ontario, Canada. If you would like a copy of the gedcom please contact me at linda_mesetovic@telus.net.
I hope this can help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic