Search for content in message boards

Waite/wait/family of Adams and Rodman

Waite/wait/family of Adams and Rodman

caitrin (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Waite, Wait
I am having the same tangle problems with the Waites of this area as I am with the Cooley's. I need to figure this out for my thesis, so here is the list of waite or wait people who lived in the Rodman/Adams area in the 1860's. I am very grateful for any help. All these people are waite's by birth and marriage
Alex., Charles M., Mairette, Ruth E., Harriette E.(Hattie),
Eunice, Harlow B., Abram,H.,Nettie, Wilfred, Orrin, Favoriate,Dennis,M.,Martin, Thomas, Etham, Horace,Milo S.,
Ermina, Euphrasia, Clara, Joseph Hart, John,G., Phede Janette, Levi, Ebenenzer,Almyra(or Mira/myra) THese people were all inter-related some how Can anyone out there help unravel my latest tangle?

Waite

Anne Russum (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Waite
I descend from Abram H. Waite. He is the son of Dennis C. Waite.
Anne Russum

Re: Waite

Posted: 17 Jan 2002 6:07AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2004 6:43AM GMT
My GGGrandfather was Dennis Waite In Pennsylavania. Are we on the same track. write me if you want to talk.

Posted: 17 Jan 2002 1:58PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2003 11:09PM GMT
My family was from northern NY. Dennis Waite lived in Rodman. I don't believe he left, but perhaps there was a son. Are there any connections in your family in the Watertown, NY area?
Anne Russum

Posted: 18 Jan 2002 12:49AM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2004 6:43AM GMT
I have gotten Back to the Mid 1800's. My GGGgrandfather Denis Waite was born in 1862 in Pennsylvania as far as I know. And all I am sure of is that he dad was William Waite I have no concrete evidence where or when he was born.Rumor has it he served in the Civil War came home and found out that Denis,s mother cheated on him and dissapered. I have found info suggesting he got remarried but I just can't put it all together yet. Any Thoughts or advice. Jeff

Posted: 19 Jan 2002 5:49PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2003 11:09PM GMT
It must be a different family as none of this rings a bell.
Sorry
Anne Russum

Re: Waite/wait/family of Adams and Rodman

Posted: 4 Jul 2002 7:43PM GMT
Surnames: Waite Osborn Cooley
I have pictures of Earle C. Waite and wife Bess Osborn Waite and Clark and Ann Cooley.
I have no information about a relationship between Cooley and Waite. Did you find one?

Ralph Dexter Waite Jr
ralphwaite@snet.net
http://waite.accessware.org
Posted: 4 Apr 2004 1:02AM GMT
Surnames: Waite, Pennsylvania
I believe there may be a connection. However, I am unable to find much. My Waite family was from Philipsburg, PA. I am grandaughter to late Robert Andrew Waite...Andrew...Dennis (sp), however I was under the impression that Dennis' father was George?
Let me know what you think.
Dee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions