Search for content in message boards

Warmka/Warmke/Warnke

Warmka/Warmke/Warnke

Posted: 22 Jan 2010 3:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Warmka, Warmke, Warnke
I am looking for information on Andrew Warmke (Warnke). He was born 25 Nov 1843 and died 28 Feb 1907 in Randolph, Columbia County, WI. I know there is an obit in one of the Portage Newspapers on 3 March 1907, plus I'm sure there'd be an obit in the Randolph newspaper. I know plenty about Andrew's descendants, but I am trying to find out who Andrew's parents were, and where in Europe he came from.

Also, Andrew had a sister named Anna Volker (1844-1937).

Does anyone have any information? Also, I'd be happy to pay someone to look up the obit in Columbia County...

sarahwarmka@yahoo.com

Re: Warmka/Warmke/Warnke

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 4:40AM GMT
Have you found any info? Andrew and other family members are buried in Randolph at the Annunciation Catholic Cemetery, formally St Gabriel's. My mother was Urban Warmke's daughter. His father was George Warmke, son of Andrew Warmka. My great Aunt Irene Warmke left my mother some "papers about family history" that my mom is currently looking up for me. Are you interested in what I find? I am currently stuck on the Seier/Seir/Seire side of the family.

Posted: 29 Aug 2012 1:15AM GMT
"Wisconsin, Deaths and Burials, 1835-1968,"
Name: Andrew Warnke
Burial Date:
Burial Place:
Death Date: 28 Feb 1907
Death Place: Randolph Twp, Columbia, Wisconsin
Birth Date: 1844
Birthplace:
Race:
Marital Status:
Spouse's Name:
Father's Name: Jos Warnke
Father's Birthplace:
Mother's Name: Rosa
Mother's Birthplace:
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: I08850-9
System Origin: Wisconsin-EASy
Source Film Number: 1310176
Reference Number: p423
Source Citation
"Wisconsin, Deaths and Burials, 1835-1968," index, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/XLX1-DVT : accessed 29 Aug 2012), Andrew Warnke, 1844.

Posted: 17 Aug 2013 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: Warnke/Warmke/ Warmka
I just look at your message board and will tell that there are alot of Warnke's in Winona, Minnesota. They are all out of the same line as Andrew and George.

I am also interested in what she finds. Look on my tree and you will see why. This might help you with your side of the tree,

Thank you
Marilyn Isenberg onewildchildgeorge@msn.com

Posted: 18 Aug 2013 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: warmka / warmke/ warnke
I have alot of the info that you are talking about. You will find it in my tree, "warnke"
I hope that it helps you if you haven't found it all ready.

Marilyn Isenberg
onewildchildgeorge@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions