Search for content in message boards

Fink's from Austria

Fink's from Austria

Posted: 31 Jul 2001 3:31AM GMT
Surnames: Fink
My Name is Gayle M. Gorrell (McLaughlin). My grandmother's name is Marie Leopoldine Fink, born Nov 15th 1905 in Vienna, Austria, her Father's name was Jacob Fink and Mother was Marie Herrl. I was told she had a sister. Her name is unknown.

Re: Fink's from Austria

Posted: 12 Aug 2001 2:43AM GMT
Edited: 29 Dec 2003 4:49AM GMT
You may want to scan the residency records of Vienna as I just suggested in another posting next to yours. LDS has the microfilms.

Terry Biegert Schliewe (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2001 10:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Biegert, Herrl
I have a Marie Herrl from Milwaukee, 1885-1980, parents George Herrl and Caroline Biegert. She has a sister Caroline and brother George.

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 12:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Herrl Koch
"I have a Marie Herrl from Milwaukee, 1885-1980, parents George Herrl and Caroline Biegert. She has a sister Caroline and brother George."

I've indexed multiple family death notices and Danksagung for a George Herrl and Caroline Biegert Herrl in "Milwaukee's German Newspapers; an index of death notices and related items" (1844-1950). Caroline's notices reference the surname Koch. There are also death notices for an Olga W. Herrl

Gary Rebholz, compiler/editor
Milwaukee Wis.
gary.rebholz@gmail.com
Indexing Milwaukee's German newspapers continuously since 2007... helping to access our historic German-American culture.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions