Search for content in message boards

Colton, CA book, Images of America Colton by Larry Sheffield

Colton, CA book, Images of America Colton by Larry Sheffield

Posted: 19 Jul 2004 3:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lugo, Alvarado, Jensen, Cooley, Hanna, Peacock, Fox, Colton, Cameron, Craig, Earp, Gilbert, Miller, Knopsnyder, Anderson, Pettijohn,Vasquez, Morales, Aguilera, Perez
For those of you who really miss the 'old' Colton, our past president of the Colton Museum, Larry Sheffield has just released his pictorial book on Colton. Over 200 pictures of Colton from the beginning with the Rancho San Bernardino to the present time are on it's 128 pages.
Get your cup of tea, put your feet up, grab your copy, relive some great memories and remember old friends.

Pat Barlow, President
Colton Area Museum

Re: Colton, CA book, Images of America Colton by Larry Sheffield

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 9:22AM GMT
Surnames: PHILLIPS SLAUGHTER BILBERRY DYER
Any copies left? I was raised on West H Street. Found out tonite 3 doors from Virgil Earps 1893 house at 528.
Googled it and see they are BOTH still there. WOW

Pat, are you related to Bob Barlow? Went to Colton High with him back in 1959 - is that really 53 years ago?
And I just put a 64GB Micro SD in my color picture scanner.
Six of them the size of a postage stamp and 4 times the thickness. I remember being impressed we landed on the moon with 28MB's running everything in the module!

Re: Colton, CA book, Images of America Colton by Larry Sheffield

Posted: 26 Nov 2012 11:05PM GMT
The book is still available through the museum. Either call, (you may need to leave a message), 909-824-8814, or contact them via the website; http://coltonareamuseum.com/ Sorry for the delay in answering. I no longer live in Colton. Pat
per page

Find a board about a specific topic