Search for content in message boards

BELMONTES

BELMONTES

Posted: 25 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2006 6:07PM GMT
Surnames: Belmontes, Navarrete, Madrigal
Searching for info on Pelagio Navarrete, Librada Madgrial, Santiago Belmontes and Zenaida Garcia, G-grandparents, G-parents, Elisa Belmontes and Jesus Navarrete. Please e-mail me.

Navarrete

Rosario (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Navarete, Tadeo
Hi Patti,
I am also looking for anyone who knows something about the Navarete's. My G-Grandfather's name was Ramon Tadeo Navarete, I am looking for his father and mother. Ramon was married to Petra Bravo. Ramon was a Mexican Indian and Petra Bravo was from Spain, she was left behind by her family because they did not want her to marry an Indian. They had a daughter (and other children) named Soledad Tadeo Bravo who lived in Uruapan Michoacan who then married Arturo Toran Lomeli. If any of this makes sense and if you have any other liks, please e-mail me. I am working with another person named Chiquita who might be my cousin on the Lomeli's. Feel free to ask any questions and we will see if we can help.

Rosario

de donde

Marco Navarrete (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: Navarrete
Navarrete de donde yo soy de un poblado llamado Cotijaran en el municipio de Villamar tambien tnego familia en Sahuayo y Jiquilpan.

Rosario

Tadeo González,Oscar (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: TADEO
Hi Rosario
I am moving to León (Guanajuato) near to Michoacán (MEXICO)
All my family live in the Canary Islands sice 5 generations.It is funny for me to see that my first surname TADEO is already in Mexico, because even here in Spain is not very common, only for a First name not for a surname.
Glad to hear from Tadeo, Oscar

Re: de donde

Posted: 6 Apr 2005 2:58AM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2006 6:07PM GMT
Marco, I am not familiar with this area. Is this in Michoacan?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions