Search for content in message boards

Cornelius cole

Cornelius cole

Posted: 9 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Sep 2002 9:22PM GMT
Surnames: Cole
There is a query posted Feb. 14 1998 by a cindycole on the St. Joseph co. of state of Michigan regarding Cornelius Cole. I was not able to pickup your e-mail address but i would like to correspond with you..Cornelius cole was my ggrandfather...he was the father of George Cole..I would like to share info with you. Vfischer

Cole

Leah Cole (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2010 12:42PM GMT
In reply to the query on the StJoseph, MI, genweb site-I am related to a Cole family-may be your family too! Am willing to compare and share info.

Re: Cole

Dee (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2001 3:00AM GMT
Iam looking for Leroy and Barbara Cole or Kathy Ann Cole of white pigeon please help if you have any information pertaining to that family. I am trying to find relatives of my nieces who is now 18
Posted: 2 May 2010 12:18AM GMT
Hi my name is Sherri:

My mom was adopted and I have been researching her birth parents genealogy purposes.

I found a post from your niece on another web-site post dated 2/10/2010 and the information is the same as yours.
I responded to her post as well.

I wanted to put my research skills to a test.

I think I have some information for your niece’s birth mom.

If you are interested you can email me at hall7466@bellsouth.net and we can exchange phone number so our numbers do not show up on internet.

Looking forward to hearing from.

Sherri
Posted: 7 Nov 2012 2:29PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2012 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Batterson, Remington, Welch, Fisk
Hi,
Maybe you can help me with a mystery? My ancestor was Lewis (Louis) N Cole. I last found him on the 1910 census with his mother Esther (born Hester Batterson) using her first married name of Cole. She was also Remington and Welch and Fisk. There is a child in the home Im not sure if shes Lewis or another relative. He says hes widowed. He was divorced from my Great great grandmother Ellen sometime early 1900s. Cant find another marriage record though. I have found a record saying she died in Florence, Nottawa, St Joseph County. Does any of this ring a bell??? Would be forever grateful.
Diane

Re: Cole follow up post

Posted: 28 Aug 2013 12:42PM GMT
I found Esther. She died in Ovid Township and is buried in Lockwood Cemetery (no marker)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions