Search for content in message boards

HOLWEG, STOVERINK, ELFRINK, THIELE

HOLWEG, STOVERINK, ELFRINK, THIELE

Angela Thiele Mirly (View posts)
Posted: 19 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Researching the Holweg, Stoverink, Elfrink, Thiele families in Bollinger Co., Mo.

Re: HOLWEG, STOVERINK, ELFRINK, THIELE

Pam Strasser (View posts)
Posted: 6 Oct 2001 5:39AM GMT
Surnames: Stoverink, Strasser
My husband is a descendant of Anton and Antonetta Stover-
ink of Leopold, Bollinger County, Missouri and originally, from
The Netherlands. I would be happy to share my information or
learn new things about the family.

Posted: 30 Jun 2002 11:41PM GMT
Angela,
I would still be interested in sharing Stoverink info with you.
My e-mail address is now: teach352@hotmail.com

Pam Strasser

Susie Plattenburg (View posts)
Posted: 29 Aug 2002 6:27PM GMT
Surnames: Thiele, Brauer, Brands
My great grandmother was Louisa Thiele. She married John Brauer and as far as my mother can remember they lived and died in Glennon Missouri. My grandmother Lasetta Brauer married Bill Brands of Leopold Mo. I don't know any other info and would be very interested if you know the names of Louisa's parents. My mother knew some Holwegs, Stoverink, and Elfrinks so I sure hope we're talking about the same family.

Re: ELFRINK

Posted: 9 Nov 2002 9:33AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2003 2:57PM GMT
Surnames: ELFRINK, BEEL, HOLZUM, KRUSSEL and JANSEN
I have a few Elfrink entries in my genealogical researches. They were mostly married into the Beel, Holzum, Krussel and Jansen families and would be interested in sharing information. If you are interested please contact me.

Posted: 2 Mar 2007 1:04AM GMT
Hello, I am just getting into this web site. I am Beverly Arnold. My Grandmother, Wilhemnia Brands Trankler, was your grandmothere's sister in law. Their parents where Frank Brands and Mary Florence Doty.They were from Glennon, Leopolod area for starters. Frank's parent were john Joseph Brands from the Netherlands and his mother was Helena Marie Van Popple. I hope this helps some. I do have the names of the other siblings if you still need them.

Posted: 23 Feb 2009 8:23AM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2012 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: Brands, Brauer, Hulshof, Doty
Hello, My name is Kim and Frank Brands and Florence Doty are my great great grandparents. My grandma Louise Brands Hulshof is the daughter of John and Dina Brands. John Brands is the son of Frank and Florence Brands.

If it is not to much trouble can you please Email me at kwright03@att.net all the information you have on the Brands and Doty genealogy?

If there is any additional information you are seeking I will try to help you out by Emailing you the information that I have on people in my family tree.

Posted: 6 Jul 2009 11:55AM GMT
Susie, don't know if your still out there, but I thought I'd take a chance. I'm starting to look for my Thiele relatives. I'm looking for relatives in Germany of my ggrandfather, ([Carl August]) Rudolph Thiele arrived in the US around 1873 from Kalisz, Prussia which is now part of Poland. Rudolph, as he appears on passenger lists and in immigration documents, married Augusta Anna Rauhut, probably near Muhlhausen, Germany in 1872. She was from Kozmin, also now in Poland. They lived and died in Newark NJ. Any info would be appreciated. I have a few names of some relatives whom I think stayed in Prussia/Poland/Germany. They also may have moved to Germany during one of the change-overs in government around that time: Emma (Thiele?), Paul Thiele. Richard Thiele, who may have been here, gone back, and returned to the US. I haven't found him on passenger lists. Thanks!

Posted: 26 Oct 2011 4:19PM GMT
Surnames: Steele, Steel
Pam,
How are you related to William and Bridget Steele of St. Louis, MO? They are my great grandparents. I saw the photos you had added on Ancestry. Please get in touch with me at mjpurc@aol.com. Jane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions