Search for content in message boards

Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn

Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn

Posted: 9 Jan 2008 5:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holt
Hi my name is Tamara Holt.I am trying to fine information on my husband's family.
His grandfather's name is Johnny Lee Holt married Emma .Johnson.Their childrens names are
1.Johnnie Ester Holt b:May.19,1934 in Franklin,Tn
2.James Allen Holt b:May.26,1938 in Franklin,Tn,d:Sept.24,2007 in Nashville,Tn.
3.Barbara Holt b:unknown,d:unknown
Burial:Woodlawn cemetery in Nashville,Tn
4.Ivadell Holt b:unknown,d:still living
I am told that Emma's mother's name was Hattie(Hat) she married 1.William Murray Johnson b:1871 d:1903
Her 2.marriage was to William Green Holt.I don't know if that is true or false.I would like to fine more information if I can.I appreciate all the help I can get.

Tamara"Cook"Holt

Re: Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn

Posted: 8 Mar 2008 4:42PM GMT
Tamara,my great-grandfather is Will Holt.He was married to Hattie(Johnson)Holt.Her father was Jeffrey Holt.My line comes from Wills son Clint Edgar Holt.My mother is Mary Helen(Holt)Marlin.Wills father was John R.Holt born 1839.Hope this helps. Danny M.

Posted: 8 Mar 2008 5:46PM GMT
Surnames: Holt
Hi Danny,
My husband's father's name is John Ester Holt.
John 's father was Johnnie Lee Holt.He married Emma Johnson.I found out that Hattie Johnson Holt is Emma's mother.Hattie was married to William Maury Johnson.I didn't know her father's name.Thanks for information.
Tamara

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 3:57AM GMT
Surnames: Holt's from Franklin ,Willamson Co,Tn
Hi Danny,
I just talked to Paulette Waller.Anyway can you give me the name of John R.Holt's wife.I have found about 4 of them,but I don't know if they are same one I am looking for.I meant to tell you.That my husband's name is John R.Holt.He was born May.26,1962 born in Paris,Henry Co,Tn.

Thanks for all the help.

Tamara

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 12:47PM GMT
Hi Tamara,the name I have(I got this from my uncle and I think he got it from the census a few years ago)is Mary Emaline Johnson born 1837.Her fathers name was Greer.It seems like the Johnsons and Holts married a lot! Danny

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 6:38PM GMT
Surnames: Holt's from Williamson Co.Tn
Hi Danny,I agree with you on that about the Johnson's and Holt's marrying alot to each other.Well let me throw another one in there for you if you didn't know.My husband's father is Johnnie(John) Ester Holt.His father was Johnnie Lee Holt this died in 1986.He is buried in Williamson Co,Tn.The reason I know this is because I had just had our first child.Johnnie Lee married Emma Johnson.I know nothing about her.But you and my husband are cousins.You two have the same great grandmother.

Tamara

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 8:31PM GMT
Hi Tamara,I thought me and your husband would be distant kin.Im also kin to Paulette Waller I think.Small world huh? Danny

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn.
Hi Danny,A very small world.But I am excited to fine Paulette and you.But my mother-in-law always to him there were no other family out there on his father's side of the family.I hope the Holt's reunion that Paulette and one of her anuts are trying to get together you will be there.We are trying to open our schedule.Only problem I see us having is if John Roy is in the hospital.He has Crohn's disease.Here is my email :tamiholt@charter.net.This is how Paulette and I email each other now.

Tamara

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 5:19AM GMT
Surnames: Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn
I was told that I have information on this site that is wrong.The information that I have wtong so far is that I misspelled Johnny (Johnnie) wrong and I have put the wrong middle name.Instead of it being Lee it is Leroy.The information about Johnnie Leroy Holt's is right.
Also I forgot to put that Johnnie Ester is still living.
The information about Hattie and her husband I don't know if it's right now.

Tamara"Cook"Holt

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 5:22AM GMT
Surnames: Holt's from Franklin,Williamson Co,Tn
I was told that I have information on this site that is wrong.The information that I have wrong so far is that I misspelled Johnny (Johnnie) wrong,it's suppose to spelled Johnnie not Johnny.I have put the wrong middle name.Instead of it being Lee it is Leroy.The information about Johnnie Leroy Holt's children is right.
Also I forgot to put that Johnnie Ester is still living.
The information about Hattie and her husbands I don't know if it's right now.

Tamara"Cook"Holt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions