Search for content in message boards

GRAVES FAMILY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, VANCOUVER, DAKOTAS

GRAVES FAMILY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, VANCOUVER, DAKOTAS

Posted: 21 Apr 2010 12:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Feb 2012 10:00PM GMT
Surnames: graves, cole, mountain
searching for any living descendants of John Graves and Ann Cole, both born 1810 in England, who settled in Prince Edward Island, Canada and raised childred William, John, Jane, Henry, James, Thomas, Sarah.

Henry married Ellen Mountain, and their 2 of their 4 children were Henry Fulton Graves 1873-1941 (settled in North Dakota) and Randolph Graves 1870-1956 (settled in Vancouver, British Columbia). I have much information up to the generation born in the 1920s, but not much after that, and am trying to locate any cousins out there. Thanks very much.

Re: GRAVES FAMILY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, VANCOUVER, DAKOTAS

Posted: 17 Aug 2010 9:31PM GMT
Surnames: graves, cole, coughlin, mclellan
Hi:
I guess we are related. My great great grandfather was also John Graves married to Ann Cole. How interesting. Where are you located. I moved to PEI three years ago.

My information shows that John married again either in 1851 or 1853 and twins came from that marriage. Their names are Naomia Ann and Mary Jane born in 1855. My great grandfather was Thomas who married Ellen Coughlin and my grandfather was Mathias who married Mary McLellan.

So glad I found you.

--Christine Doherty

Re: GRAVES FAMILY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND, VANCOUVER, DAKOTAS

Posted: 5 Mar 2011 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: graves, cole, glynn
Hi,
My husband des. from John & Ann Cole
Thomas
James who married Susan Glynn. They married Worcester Mass.
I have been putting the tree up on Ancestry. Many other Graves are in Millbury Mass.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions