Search for content in message boards

Gentiles in NJ

Gentiles in NJ

Posted: 10 Jan 2009 4:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gentile
Im Frank Charles Gentile im 30 yrs old. My parents both just passed away and im desperately looking to get in touch with relatives. my parents names were Eugene John Gentile From Manalapan NJ & Eileen Marie Stroby from Marlboro NJ... unfortunately i dont know much about my Gentile side of the family but this is my attempt to find out.

Re: Gentiles in NJ

Posted: 18 Mar 2010 2:19PM GMT
I know of a James, Stephen and Richard Gentile, all of which lived in New Jersey. James V. Gentile, JR (butcher), born Mar 22 1906, died Dec 1 1982 (son of James and Caroline -- my great grandparents).

If you think these may be your relatives, contact me and I can give you more information (ginad613@aol.com)

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 4:17AM GMT
I am looking for my Aunt Eileen Marie Stroby. She was the sister of Alice Marie Smith who was my mom. My Grandfather was Ed Smith and Hannah McCarty Smith My Biological grandmother was Mary Lennon from Bayonne, N.J> My Brother Tom and I are doing a family tree and trying to gather as much info on my Mom since she died when we were young. My cousin Eileen Rie was married into the Gentile family and has passed on. If there is anyone out there who may know or have info, it would be a great help to us on doing our family tree. Thank you, A. Marie Foley and Thomas Foley Jr.

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 5:56PM GMT
I can help you here.. Eileen Marie Smith Stroby is still living in NJ. I have to run out but please send me a message via enail at Eftoland@yahoo.com

I have done extensive research on the Smiths...
Eileen Stroby Toland

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 4:00PM GMT
I am in possession of a picture of a woman circa 1920's. It came in a frame I bought and when I took it out of the frame I found an address label on the back that reads, in part, Louis A Gentile, Rockaway, NJ. Anyone maybe related? Let me know and I will forward to you.

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 5:03PM GMT
definitely, please send it. The Gentile family is very hard to locate but this may just be the one I did locate. My address is
Eileen Toland
4304 Dolphin Ave
Northfield, NJ 08225

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 5:06PM GMT
Thank you so much for your post about the picture. I am thinking that it could be my cousin as she was married into the Gentile family. I would love to have picture and thank you so much .

Posted: 22 Jul 2013 5:09PM GMT
Thank you so much for the info and maybe you can tell me how to get in touch with Eileen. She is my Aunt and my Mothers sister. Please advise. A. Marie Foley

Posted: 2 Aug 2013 1:02AM GMT
who is your mother? and can you tell me what eileens full name is and her approximate age?

Posted: 2 Aug 2013 1:55AM GMT
My Mothers name was Alice Smith and she was a sister to Eileen Marie Smith married name was Strobel. Her daughter Eileen Marie was married to a Gentile....
per page

Find a board about a specific topic