Search for content in message boards

Looking for Pazienza Family Monmouth County

Looking for Pazienza Family Monmouth County

Regina Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2000 12:20PM GMT
please looking for family history only on any
relatives of Rosemary from Spring Lake area.

Regina, This is really going to sound weird, but I

Susan Mitchel (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2000 9:01PM GMT
am looking for a Marcelle Pazienza, who is from the Spring Lake Heights area of Monmouth county. My name is Susan Hamby and my maiden name is Mitchel.The reason I am looking for the Pazienza family is my father Michael Mitchel of Howell N.J., had a daughter with a woman we believe is Marcelle, and we believe the daughters name was Lori, that is what my father told my mom.Oh my gosh, please contact me, if any of this could be related in any way.I probably am off base but it seems weird, I'm sorry to bother you.

Marcele Pazienza

Posted: 25 Jan 2001 3:11PM GMT
Edited: 5 Aug 2001 7:05PM GMT
Susan,
If I can be of any help in your search please feel free to E-Mail me,it sounds like we might possibly have the same family here.
I'd be happy to share what info I have so we could compare info. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you very much for responding !

Susan Hamby (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2001 8:54PM GMT
I am looking for Marcelle Parienza from Spring Lake Heights New Jersey.She might be living in Florida with her daughter named Lori at this time. Marcelle lived in Spring Lake in the 50's and 60's I believe. I need to speak to her about my father Michael Mitchel from Freewood Acres New Jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Susan Hamby(formerly Mitchel) susanhamby@hotmail.com Susan Hamby 9823 E Dodge Mesa AZ 85207

Re: Looking for Pazienza Family Monmouth County

Posted: 25 Jun 2001 8:58PM GMT
Surnames: Pazienza
Hi Regina,
My name is Joanne Pazienza and my I grew up and my family still lives in Ocean County. I know my grandfathers brothers lived in Monmouth County. There names were Frank and Mike. My grandfathers name was Louis. All are now dead. I know there are some cousins in the area still also. I just dont know there names, but i could find out if you need to know from my father, Louis Pazienza. Just curious as to why you are looking. Are you related?

Re: Pazienza Family

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 12:01AM GMT
Hello Susan,
I believe we might have some of the same relatives.My Grandfather who was Frank had 2 brothers named Louis and Mike from Monmouth County. My natural mother was Rosemary and lives in Spring Lake,NJ.. I have also just found a Joanne Pazienza.Please let me know if we can compare info.

Thankyou,
Regina Mitchell
aka;Anna Maria Pazienza

Re: Thank you very much for responding !

Posted: 4 Jul 2004 5:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
If you are still researching this please contact me. My uncle Jimmy Screen dated Rosemary for many years in Spring Lake. He now lives in Pompano Beach, florida and may have info if you need it.

Regina Mitchell (View posts)
Posted: 27 Oct 2004 2:22PM GMT
Terri,
I am still looking for any info I can find on Rosemary Pazienza. If u could please talk to your dad for me it would be appreciated.

Regina (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2005 9:39PM GMT
Tere,
I would like any info you may be able to give me regarding Rosemary Pazienza. If you would please talk with your uncle for me.

Thank you,

Regina Mitchell

tere lynch (View posts)
Posted: 31 Jan 2005 1:14PM GMT
Jimmy has been in poor health lately but I'll do what I can. I'll be seeing him next month so it may have to wait until thenas his hearing on the phone is now poor. He's 79. I remember Rosie well from childhood but lost contact a long time ago. She was in the florist business in Spring Lake or possibly Belmar. She had several brothers and they were all involved in the family business. I am sure some of her nephews are still there as the family was very well known. They attended St rose church in Belmar. There probably is a website for the school as it was huge and is still there. I would say that Rosemary would be around 70 - 75 as she was definitely younger than Jimmy. She was a beautiful girl and we kids were crazy about her. I never understood why they didn't marry as they dated more than 10 years. I'll try to get more info for you. from, tere
per page

Find a board about a specific topic