Search for content in message boards

Looking for ancestors

Looking for ancestors

Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 28 May 2002 6:57PM GMT
Surnames: Bird, Champion, Hoffman, Kendall, Pass
I am looking for the antecedents for the following persons who lived in Lycoming County in the 19th century:

Joseph Pass and his wife Ellen Kendall, Loyalsock Twp.

William Hoffman (married Judith Hartman), Civil War vet

Re: Looking for ancestors

James Hoffman (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2001 5:46AM GMT
I found a William Packard Hoffman in my family tree, born in Lycoming County, PA but later moved to WI and married Elizabeth Bennett 26 March 1877. He was the son of Samuel Hoffman, born 14 Feb. 1805. Also I see a William F.Hoffman born in PA, died 1851 in PA. Let me know if this helps.
jahoffa@cuttingedge.net

Posted: 4 May 2013 8:04PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2013 4:32PM GMT
i know this post is 13 years old, but maybe we can help each other. my 3x g grandfather, john kendel born england 1808 married deborah r ( maiden name unknown) about 1830, resided in lycoming county per the 1830 and 1840 census. i found eleanor there, married to pass, and traced her to george thomas kendall in liverpool, england.

eleanor had a brother john, but he stayed in england. i'm looking for a connection, maybe cousins, between john and eleanor. feel free to contact me should you receive this reply.

Posted: 4 May 2013 8:09PM GMT
correction - john married deborah, born pennsylvania 1804, don't know her maiden name, though i would like to. they moved with 5 children to alexander county, illinois, 6th child born in il. john died on 1849, but family stayed in illinois to present day.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic