Search for content in message boards

My ggrandmother maybe related to BBCody?

My ggrandmother maybe related to BBCody?

Tim Blankenship (View posts)
Posted: 6 Sep 2000 3:46PM GMT
My ggrandmother was Hattie McGuire, b. Dec.16, 1888 in Tn./Ky.? m. Robert Powers Oct. 5, 1906, d. Sep. 15, 1966. She always claimed that she had an "Aunt Nan" Cody who was kin to Buffalo Bill Cody. Any info anyone would have would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

BBCody

Penny Thomason Faircloth (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2000 1:56PM GMT
Hi, I am going to find out the actual names, but apparently I am kin to Buffalo Bill also. My Grandmother was Ellen Ruth Cody Thomason, b 10/05/03 and d 10/31/36. She was originally from Habersham County, GA. Her whole family is really a mystery, they seemed to have died at an early age.
I will keep you in mind, and when I get with my Aunts (her daughters) I will get names and places.
This is interesting....

RE: BBCody

Tim Blankenship (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 2000 8:17PM GMT
Thanks, any help will be greatly appreciated! Wish I had more info than that, but unfortunately, I don't. You can e-mail me direct to C130_FE@hotmail.com

Despertly seeking

William H. Thomasson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 7:56PM GMT
All I have is he was counted in the US Censes in 1850 living with his parents in Quachita.Co. Arkansas. Have you ran across this name? any information would be of priceless!.
Respectfully
Terry W. Thomasson
Posted: 26 Jul 2013 8:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hey I found it interesting that you are related to a Cody from habersham because I am part of a very large family of Cody's currently living in habersham county and have been here for over 100 years. I don't know of it means anything just found it interesting.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions