Search for content in message boards

Farnsworth Family Newsletter

Farnsworth Family Newsletter

Posted: 13 Apr 2001 9:28AM GMT
Edited: 30 Sep 2003 5:58PM GMT
I have been doing a Farnsworth Family Newsletter for over 5 years and been doing genealogy for over 20 years.

Send me your inquiries and I will research and/or post in the newsletter.

Share my e-mail address with other family members.

Send me your e-mail addresses.

Happy Farnsworth Hunting!

Pam Farnsworth
PFarnsworth@juno.com

Seeing Aaron Farnsworth and Hannah Barron Descendants

Posted: 17 Apr 2001 4:06PM GMT
Edited: 4 Aug 2001 6:16PM GMT
I am seeking the parents of Hannah Barron who married Aaron Farnswroth and who had a daughter Hannah Farnsworth who married James Locke. Any help greatly appreciated.
Dottylay@aol.com

Re: Farnsworth Family Newsletter

Sharon Zika (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2001 3:16PM GMT
I would love to receive your Farnsworth family newsletter. My grandfather, Rial Weldon Fisher, was born to Alpheus Fisher and Mary Jane Farnsworth. I have the Farnsworth line going back to Miron Josiah Farnsorth. Since my grandfather's line had always been a mystery to me up until the last couple of years, I am excited to discover so much information! I also love reading the notes on these message boards. I have always known I had a LOT of relatives, but now am completely overwhelmed at the numbers!!! I am interested in learning about any occupations ancestors may have had, any experiences, personal stories etc. I love history. Also, is it possible to somehow read back issues? Thank you in advance. (am I related to you, too???) Sharon

Posted: 6 Sep 2001 4:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FARNSWORTH, WYNANT, MILLICE, NEFF
Pam - Just found this surname board, so do not know where to start in reading the over 300 msgs. I have an ancestor who married Ruth (Elizabeth?) FARNSWORTH in OH in Sept 1832. Do not know anything about her prior to her marriage to David WYNANT. After wedding, they lived in Champaign Co. OH until 1852, when they moved from the state. Some records have the name spelled Farnesworth. Does this ring a bell anywhere? Shirley

Posted: 15 Sep 2001 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: Farnsworth/Conrad
Pam,
I am related to a Cora Belle Farnsworth whose father was
Major Powell Farnsworth whose father was Robert John Farnsworth. I am most interested in Cora. She is my GGrandmother and was married to Cyrus V. Conrad. Their only child was my Grandfather Glenn Conrad. They lived in Cass Cty. IN. and possibly around Denver CO. Cora died in 1910 and my GFather was born 1904. They or atleast my GGFather was 38 yrs. old before he and Cora had Glenn. I hope this info is of some service

Posted: 14 Oct 2001 4:03AM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2002 2:31AM GMT
Pam - a P.S. to my note of 5 Sept... regarding RUTH FARNSWORTH. She was born @18 JUN 1814, possibly in VA.
Hope this clicks with a FARNSWORTH searcher. Thank you.

Posted: 13 Feb 2002 6:35PM GMT
Edited: 12 Sep 2002 6:34PM GMT
Surnames: farnsworth
I'am reasearching William Farnsworth, he came from NewHampshire born in 1850 he married Sevilla Toote she was born in 1851 one son came out of this marriage Fred Alman Farnsworth beleived to be born in Bennington N.H April20,1874 he married Goldie Adlaid Johston born in N.D. May 5,1883 to thismarriage six children were born one including my husbands grand-father ralph jay farnsworth. I was looking for information where william originated from and possible where sevilla originated from i forgot to mention fred settled in des moines iowa and died here june 19 1934 any information would be helpful thank- you shelly farnsworth

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 6:25PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jul 2002 6:35PM GMT
my email address has changed

Diana Thornton (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2002 2:19AM GMT
I am looking for information on Charlotte Farnsworth who married Levi Woods in Keene New Hampshire 1790. They moved to Chautauqua County New York. I believe that she may be the daughter of Josiah Farnsworth III who settled also in Ripley Chautauqua Co. NY 1806. He was a Revolutionary War veteran. There was a Josiah in the census for Keene 1775 and I believe this was the same man. He was of the Eastern part of the state when he arrived in Ripley NY. He may have also been in Vermont for a time, which was a part of New York at one time. The Woods family was from Groton Mass. A Josiah, son of Josiah and Hannah Buttrick was born and married there. He was Josiah III.

Pam (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2003 6:47PM GMT
Contact me and I will try to help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic