Search for content in message boards

family of Anton Komar

family of Anton Komar

Mary Ann Komar McCullough (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 1999 5:02PM GMT
I am searching to my fathers family. His name was Anton Komar, he was brought to the United States in the early 1900's by his parents from Austria. His father was Joseph Komar, I don't know the name of his Mother, but I believe it was Ann or Anna. My father had two sisters, Hermina (married name Chandek), and Fannie (married name Simmons), a brother Frank, and Louis that I know of. They settled in Milwaukee Winconsin
Accoording to citizenship papers I have, Joseph Komar became a citizen of the United States on August 25, 1903, his witnesses were Carl Perushek and Thos. G. Spaight. Anyone knowing of or being related to this family, please respond.
I can be reached at mcceecee@AOL.com
Thank you.

Komar Family

Branka (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 1999 9:55AM GMT
MAry Ann - your ancestor probably came from
what is present-day Slovenia? I may have
suggestions for your research. Contact me at
BMLroots@yahoo.ca

Re: family of Anton Komar

Posted: 28 Jun 2011 4:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
hello we may be cousins my grandfathers name was Robert Komar his familywas from west allis wisconsin he told me his father and his fathers brother opened a brewery in west allis and a Tavern. I myself have been trying hard to find out more about my past but I got as far back as Joe I know that somewhere on my side of the bloodline a wife was polish from wisconsin milwaukee area
Posted: 16 Mar 2013 11:39PM GMT
Hello

this message may be a stab in the dark.

My Great Grandfather, John Komar (1856) and his wife Maria Repko (1858) resided for several years in Missouri (where children were born.) In 1892 they went to New York for a short time to visit (I think) and my grandmother was born - then return to Missouri and finally to Montana.

I do not now their dates of birth only the years.

Thank you,

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 1:56AM GMT
Robert KOMAR living in W. Allis is listed as son of John KOMAR, whose occupation was listed as Tool Maker in the 1930 and 1940 census records.

John was from Slovenia his wife born in PA, had Slovenian parents.

Posted: 17 Sep 2013 5:37PM GMT
I have information about an Anton Komar, son of Josef Komar and Anna Kundra. He married Anna Figurova. Two children: Martin in 1973 in Dulova Ves, Slovakia. He married Anna. and a second son Anton born 1970 in Doluva Ves. He married Jana

Hope this helps.

Rick
per page

Find a board about a specific topic