Search for content in message boards

Fanganiello, Mastrianno, Scinocca

Fanganiello, Mastrianno, Scinocca

Posted: 4 Sep 2009 4:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fanganiello, Mastrianno, Scinocca
I am looking for informtion on the following:
Maria Sinocca or Sinocco and Michael or Michele Fanganiello who married in 1900 in Avellino

Pasquale Fanganiello and Marie or Marie Mastriano, parents of Michael Fanganiello who was born in Bojano

Re: Fanganiello, Mastrianno, Scinocca

Posted: 3 Apr 2010 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Fanganiello Fanganello
The Fanganiello Family comes fro the small village (paese) de Civita Superiore, near the town of Bojano (or Boiano), Province of Campobasso, Molise region (regione del Molise).
There is no more Fanganiellos in Italy. As far as I know the emmigrate do Brazil (city of Sao Paulo) Denver in Colorado (they have changed their names to Fanganello ans San Diego

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 7:55PM GMT
I have a Scinocca in my family history.
Donata Scinocca 1831-?
She was married to Cosmo Varriano 1823-? from Molise.

I hit a dead end with trying to find out more about them, so if you have any info I'd love to hear it!
Good luck!

-Jodi

Posted: 24 Jun 2011 4:22AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2011 6:30PM GMT
Surnames: Fanganello, Fanganiello, Scinocca, Mastrianno
I am Joseph Michael Fanganello, Lawyer of Denver, CO. USA. My father is Antonio born in Denver 1915. His father Michele, his mother Maria Scinocca both born in Civita around 1880, married Avellino 1900 emigrated to Denver in 1894 and returned to Denver in 1906. I am using my grand daughters account;my e-mail is jfanglaw@solucian.com. Pasquale was Michele's father. In Civita several centuries. Dr. Domenico Spina of Boiano helped me with history.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011 4:24AM GMT
see our other post.

Posted: 24 Jun 2011 4:25AM GMT
See our other post.

Re: Fanganiello,

Posted: 19 Mar 2012 11:17PM GMT
I am Levina Jane Cole Fanganiello ex-wife of Frederick Michele Fanganiello. He was the son of Pasquale "Tony"
Fanganiello and Gertrude Trudel. He died soon after Fred and I were married. He liked me and I liked him. I know that he would loved to see his grandbabies. He was always about helping his friends. He was a good man.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic