Search for content in message boards

anna beth sully and/or daniel j. sully

anna beth sully and/or daniel j. sully

Posted: 9 Jun 2003 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: sully/sulley
i'm looking for info on these two. father and daughter. beth was born in rhode island and married douglas fairbanks sr and is the mother of d. fairbanks jr. her father daniel was known as the "cotton king". also lived in nyc. trying to find his fathers name and beyond. know i am related but can't find anything other than what i have mentioned. my immediate relatives were from nebraska. can also be reached at wsulley@kc.rr.com. thanks for any help.

Re: anna beth sully and/or daniel j. sully

Posted: 2 May 2011 12:32AM GMT
My name is Helen and Im also trying to discover if there is a connection between the above mentioned family and a branch of the sully's from Somerset UK

I was reading thro some information that the internet provided when I noticed your rather old (2003) mail requesting information on the ancestry site
amazingly enough this is the only post I have come across to date.

Obviously I cannot help but wonder how much information you found (if any) and whether you would be willing to share some of it

todate i have gathered that DJ Sully's

father was Abraham Charles Sully born ENG
mother Jane born ENG (possible SCOTLAND)

but I am presuming that Jane either died or divorced abraham charles sully as Ive now come across a record of a possible remarriage with Mary M Terry Sully from Suffolk County

I believe Abraham's father was born in france

hope you dont mind me communicating with you but I would welcome any information/slimmest hint u may have as this is a long and lonely road ive embarked on

thank you for reading and hoping this mail will get to you safely

regards

Helen

Posted: 3 May 2011 3:32PM GMT
Helen: You mention that this family was from Somerset, but you don't mention where in Somerset ? If you can be more specific, I may be able to help you.

Posted: 4 May 2011 9:27AM GMT
hi jan

many thanks for replying to this Jan that was my first posting
so a bit ignorant about how much info to supply.

the village from is Watchet in Somerset
(Williton - St Decumans)

should I list the watchet people too

thanks Helen

Posted: 4 Feb 2012 6:00AM GMT
Is anyone still interested on this tree? I have just started here on Ancestry not so sure how this works. I am one of his descendants and am interested if you have any more info.
Thank you,
Tracy

Posted: 1 May 2012 2:58AM GMT
Tracy, been away from this for a few years. Hope you have found some info. Only thing I have on Daniel was gotten from google and wikepedia. Let me know if you found anything.

Don't think these are related to me. I have found my great-great grandfather and he is from Ireland. came to the U.S,in 1858. But I haven't been able to find any further back. Like what his father's name was, etc. These could be an offshoot of the family. Just don't know.
Bill
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions