Search for content in message boards

Loper family in E.K. Junction

Loper family in E.K. Junction

Posted: 8 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Sep 2004 2:33AM GMT
Surnames: Loper, Webb

Looking for any info on Thomas Jefferson Loper and Polly Jane (Webb). Their daughter, my grandmother, Lillian, was born in Willard, Carter Co., Ky in 1905. Family is said to have lived in EK Junction where Thomas was a sheriff. They moved to Michigan in 1906. Do not know where EK Junction is. Any help is appreciated. thanks, Linda

E.K.Junction

debbie webb (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: webb, roberts, sexton

Linda,

There is an E.K. Mines Road at Willard on RTE 1496. It is about a 2 miles from main part of Willard.1496 is also called Lost Creek. Railroad used to go through Wilard.Hope this helps.

Debbie

Re: Loper family in E.K. Junction

Posted: 18 Apr 2013 7:08PM GMT
Surnames: Loper
My GreatGrandfather is Charles Loper--Lillian's brother! I have been trying to compile information about this family as well, since Charles left his wife Sadie (my GGrandma)and their two children, Homer (b.1924 in central lake, mi) and Pauline (b.1925 in central lake, mi). My grandpa, Homer is still alive, but his mother would never share anything with him about the Loper family so I am trying to piece some answers together for him and the rest of our family. I would greatly appreciate anything you have!
Thank you and looking forward to "meeting" another family member! :)
Take care,
Emily N. Loper
daughter of Bruce A. Loper

wishingonastar1111@hotmail.com

Re: Loper family in E.K. Junction

Posted: 23 Apr 2014 1:21PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
My name is Tonia Berry I live in Grayson but E.K. Junction is now called Hitchins KY. The name of the town changed in May of 1912. I am not from here but I have been helping my daughter look up information for a school project.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions