Search for content in message boards

Marriage record

Marriage record

Posted: 7 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Oct 2001 1:18AM GMT
Surnames: DOUGLASS, TUSLER
Looking for mar cert on Jeremiah DOUGLASS and Ellen TUSLER/TUSSLER Stoughton, Dane Co, WI July 5, 1843. Would it be recorded at court house? If so want to request.

Marriage cert.

M. Tusler (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Tusler
I do not have any information on the marriage of Ellen Tusler in Iowa County, however I did come across a record for an Ellen Tusler born 1828 to Stephen Tusler & Mary Hampshire. Most of these Tuslers were buried in a small town named Stoughton, Wisc. From what I can gather, Ellen was born in England, Surry county I think....
Sorry I can't be more helpful, but maybe there will be something here you can use.

Re: Marriage record

Posted: 24 Dec 2007 8:09PM GMT
Surnames: Tusler, Douglass
You can purchase a copy of the marriage registration from the WI State Historical Society (see link at bottom of this message). The Historical Society has their names listed as Elen Tusler and Jeramiah Donglap. Either the registrar didn't spell very well or didn't write very clearly. Ellen Tusler is the older sister of my GG Grandfather Sheldon John Tusler. I have quite a bit of information about the Tuslers and I have a cousin who has even more information. Recently my aunt gave me two photo albums full of pictures of Tuslers from the 1800's. I only have names for five of the faces in the albums. If you happen to have any photos of Ellen, Jeremiah or their children, I would love to receive them via email. Perhaps I have some yet unidentified photos of Ellen and Jeremiah in my album that I can share with you. Here is the link to the WI Historical Society: http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/vitalrecords

Posted: 2 Feb 2009 6:50PM GMT
Surnames: Tusler, Stoolfire, Hampshire
I am the GG Granddaughter of William Tusler who is the older brother of Sheldon John Tusler. You mentioned photo albums of some Tuslers in the 1800's. If you have a picture of William, his wife Survina (Stoolfire) and/or his father Stephen and mother (Mary Hampshire) I would be very interested in a copy. I do have a picture of Elmore and Eliza ( Clancy), William's son and daughter-in-law, which I would be glad to share with you if you were interested.

Posted: 2 Feb 2009 6:50PM GMT
I am the GG Granddaughter of William Tusler who is the older brother of Sheldon John Tusler. You mentioned photo albums of some Tuslers in the 1800's. If you have a picture of William, his wife Survina (Stoolfire) and/or his father Stephen and mother (Mary Hampshire) I would be very interested in a copy. I do have a picture of Elmore and Eliza ( Clancy), William's son and daughter-in-law, which I would be glad to share with you if you were interested.

Posted: 2 Feb 2009 7:02PM GMT
So great to be in touch with you! I would love a photo of Elmore and Eliza. I have photos of Tusler gravestones also and I'm pretty sure I have one of Elmore's gravestone if you are interested in that. I do have a photo of William and Survina (Stoolfire) Tusler. I also have one of Stephen and Mary Tusler with all their children (except Leonard). I'm so excited to be able to share them with a relative! The photo of Wm and Survina can be viewed right now if you follow this link. http://www.ancientfaces.com/research/surnames/T/Tusler
I posted them out there just last month.
I can email you the photo of Stephen and Mary (Hampshire) Tusler and also Wm and Survina if you can give me your email address.
My address is juells64@hotmail.com. I'm looking forward to seeing the photo of Elmore.

Posted: 4 Feb 2009 2:55AM GMT
Edited: 5 Feb 2009 2:55PM GMT
Surnames: Conner,
I would like to jump into this discussion! I am not directly related but am related to this family 2x. William's son, Corydon m. Harriet Conner. I can be reached at Janda143@aol.com.

Angela

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 4:49AM GMT
Hi just found your post. Stephen is also my GGG grandfather. Mikel is my GG grandfather and Henry H. Is my G grandfather. Would love to have a copy of the picture of Stephen and Mary. You can email me at catdag@haysprings.net

Posted: 7 Dec 2012 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Tusler
I emailed photos to your address. If you don't get them, check your junk mail box.
Julie Tusler
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions