Search for content in message boards

The Bradish Surname Research Web Site is up!

The Bradish Surname Research Web Site is up!

Posted: 29 Dec 2001 5:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bradish
Hello everyone,
Well, as the days went by I kept tweaking, adding, etc. the pages and information and realized I was never going to put it on the Internet if I kept that up. So it's up now with the caveat that more will be added as time goes on, which is the idea of course. The web address is:

<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bradish/BradishSite...;

If you have something you would like to contribute after you look the site over, please e-mail me about it. I hope this will grow and grow, becoming more valuable to Bradish researchers as time goes on.
Hope you like it. Take care... Pete

Re: The Bradish Surname Research Web Site is up!

Norman R Barry (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2002 10:18PM GMT
Surnames: Bradish,Lawrence,Barry
My mother was Florence Elsie Bradish of Malone N.Y.b-02-07-1905.
Her father was Willard Nathan Bradish b-11-05-1874 & d- 1961
He m- Elsie Lawrence.
My mothers brother Willard Dason Bradish b-03-01-1908.
We have a written document of the ancestors of this Bradish family.

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2002 3:29PM GMT
We would be interested in your document if you care to share it. Send to private email 73624.3716@compuserve.com.

Thanks.

Posted: 24 Sep 2002 12:15PM GMT
I could not get into your website. My Great Grandmother was Jessica Bradish. Her father was Ethan Bradish and His father was Cyrus Bradish. Any relation?

Posted: 24 Sep 2002 7:18PM GMT
Edited: 17 Mar 2005 2:12PM GMT
Hi Jean,
I just tried accessing the Bradish Research web site at:
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bradish/BradishSite...;
and it came up fine. You might have tried it when RootsWeb maintenance or something was going on. Try again.
Take care... Pete

Jessica Bradish

Juanita Curley (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2002 2:53PM GMT
You ancestor is no. 1235 in the book The Genealogy and History of Robert Bradish in America. The line goes back to 1596. If you would be interested in a copy you can send a check for $50 +$6 s/h to Unicorn Press 7191 Angle Road Northville, MI 48167-9413. The book is over 600 pages hard bound.

Posted: 26 Nov 2002 11:48PM GMT
Hello
I am also researching the Bradish Family. Catherine Bradish b 1863 married Wilbur Fisk. They are my husbands grandparents. Catherine is the daughter of Nathan F. Bradish b 1823 and Maria L. Seaver. Nathan is the son of Daniel Bradish. Do you think the two familes are related?
Thank you
Jan Kibben

Juanita Bradish Curley (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2002 6:57PM GMT
Catherine is the sister of Seaver Asa Bradish, children of Nathan Franklin Bradish and Marie L. Seaver. Willard Nathan Bradish is the son of Seaver Asa Bradish. All is detailed in the book "The Genealogy and History of Robert Bradish in America".

Check it out at your local library. Book is also available for purchase from Unicorn Press.

Posted: 26 Feb 2007 11:32PM GMT
I think I have some information for you but cant seem to get it to email. Can you contact me at jhavens@tds.net?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions