Seeking information on the following Carrolls that were in Washington Co, VA:

Michael Carrol (in 1820 census)

Isaac Carrel (in 1830 census)

Timothy (H) Carroll (there in 1796)

Felix Carroll (born there in 1797).

RufusMattie Carroll

Joyce Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 1999 2:03PM GMT
I am looking for relatives of my grandmother and grandfather Rufus and Mattie. Mattie had five children, Flossie,Myrtle,Causby,Willis and Hoyt. All of the children are deceased now. I know Hoyt had a daughter and one son, their names was Lois and Edward Carroll, my grandparens raised them until they went to live with their mom,Hazel
Carroll.Does any of these names seem familiar? I know they came to live in Georgia from North Carolina?

RufusMattie Carroll

Joyce Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 1999 2:03PM GMT
I am looking for relatives of my grandmother and grandfather Rufus and Mattie. Mattie had five children, Flossie,Myrtle,Causby,Willis and Hoyt. All of the children are deceased now. I know Hoyt had a daughter and one son, their names was Lois and Edward Carroll, my grandparens raised them until they went to live with their mom,Hazel
Carroll.Does any of these names seem familiar? I know they came to live in Georgia from North Carolina?

Re: CARROLLS in Washington Co, VA

Posted: 5 Aug 2013 1:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Timothy Henry Carroll, his wife, Agnes Higginbotham, and his son Felix (+ other sons) moved to Bedford County TN in the early 1800s and moved a very short distance into what became Coffee County in 1836.

I have more info, if interested.

I also have a working hypothesis on his ancestors, where I would like to compare notes with others.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions