Search for content in message boards

Walls from West Virginia

Walls from West Virginia

Posted: 14 Jun 2000 4:25PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2002 3:25AM GMT
Looking for info on Flem Walls wifes name Lu Cindy Tennant kids name Cluade Walls.Any one has info please email me at angels14@angelfire.com

Walls of VW

Michelle (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2000 12:38PM GMT
Tiffany,
Could that childs name possible be Clyde Walls? i have a Clyde Ross Walls that i am trying to research.

Michelle

could be!

Posted: 22 Jun 2000 10:06PM GMT
Michelle,
It might be i'll have to call my grandfather and see k. do you know what part of west virginia he was /is from???

Tiffy

Walls of WV

Michelle Walls (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2000 3:52AM GMT
Tiffany,
I recently recieved Homer Brooks Walls SS application(he is the son of Clyde Ross Walls) Homer was born in Flushing, OH July 03 1923. his parents were Clyde and Ida Ellen Tapp. Homer later moved to WV he could have moved back there due to family ties but I am not sure where Clyde originally came from if you can find a link that would be great. I can only assume that Clyde was born in the late 1800's to the early 1900's. If you can find a link that would be so great. Let me know.

Michelle

Info.

Denzil Walls (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2000 7:34PM GMT
My Grandfather was Clyde Ross Walls he Married Ida Ellen Tapp, Their childern were Homer, Walter, Harry and Robert who was my Father, they also had one daughter. Opel Please email me mabe you could help me and maybe I can help yopu God blessyou I have been looking for over a year for info on my Grandfather, God has answered my prayer.
Posted: 12 Jul 2000 9:58PM GMT
Maybe Michelle can help cause the person your looking for isn't related to me sorry i feel bad but she has info on Clyde Ross Walls she's the one that has been replying to my message.Sorry I can't help:(

Claude Walls

Jerry Joe Walls (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 9:20PM GMT
Was Claude Walls The son Of Clayton,,if so Clayton's Father Was William Harrison Walls,if I'm not mistaken.. Joe Walls
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions