Carroll

Carroll

Brenda Carter (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: C A R R O L L
Searching for ancestors/descendents of:

Richard B. Carroll
born 1890, in Brinkleyville, Halifax County, North Carolina,(Mother Elizabeth Carroll).

Married

Linda Maude Neville, born 1895 in Halifax County, North Carolina. (Mother Linzzie Neville, Father Whit Neville)

3 Children....

Benjamin, married Irene Truelove, later married Jeanette Dixon, NC,

Edward Lee, born 1916, married Lillian Smith, 1939.

Lindsay, born 1920, married Robert Champion.

Richard B. Carroll

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2002 11:53AM GMT
Surnames: C A R R O L L
Searching for ancestors/descendents of:

Richard B. Carroll, born +- 1890 Brinkleyville, Halifax County, North Carolina, Mother Elizabeth Carroll.

Married Linda Maude Neville, born +-1895 in Halifax County, North Carolina (Mother Linzzie Neville, Father Whit Neville)

3 children:

Benjamin, married Irene Truelove, later married Jeanette Dixon, North Carolina.

Edward Lee, born 1916, married Lillian Smith, 1939, North Carolina.

Lindsay, born 1920, married Robert Champion, married Robert Champion, North Carolina.

Re: Richard B. Carroll

sherri carroll (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2001 9:26PM GMT
hi! my father is richard l carroll. born in north carolina. my grand father was richard benjamin carroll. i know little about him except he died in 1957. i beleive in south carolina of a sun stroke. i also think he might of been a policeman. i know nothing else of the family. except he was suppose to of had siblings. and more children than my father. if any one has any information that might help my search please contact, thanks

Posted: 24 Apr 2002 7:44PM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2002 11:53AM GMT
The Richard B. Carroll I'm asking about may have been buried in South Carolina but I believe the date is later. I will check and get back to you. Sorry it has taken me so long to see this message. arrrrrr

Sherri Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2002 11:36PM GMT
Hi Brenda. I have a little bit more information on my Richard B. Carroll. His birth year was in 1906 and he was born in Littleton, N.C. and I beleive now that his death may have occurred in N.C. If you find anything at all please keep me in mind. Richard Benjamin Carroll. Thanks.

Posted: 25 Apr 2002 12:56PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2004 2:43PM GMT
Hi,

I spoke with someone who said she was sure this was the same Richard Benjamin Carroll. He had a stroke while he was fishing. I know very little about him. I know he was from Halifax County, North Carolina. I saw a William Carroll from that area and wondered if that could have been his (Richard B. Carroll's) father. I will stay in touch.

Posted: 29 Apr 2002 1:14PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2004 2:43PM GMT
Where did you get the 1906 date? My father was born in 1916 and he was the second son. Thanks!

Sherri Carroll (View posts)
Posted: 29 Apr 2002 10:53PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll
I got it off my fathers birth certificate. My parents are divorced and I never really knew father to well. He moved to Florida a few years back, but he is very ill. And gets confused when asked questions so he is not much help to me on my search. If you would like to email me directly please do. My mother did tell me my grandfather had brothers, but she did not know them well. She does not recall any names.

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 10:43AM GMT
Surnames: Carroll w.t.
I am William Carroll my grandfather is Richard B Carroll I am returning Sharri Carroll request my father is Benjamin Thomas Carroll son of Richard Carroll I never knew him would like more information on him phone 352 223 4826

Posted: 28 Jul 2013 12:59AM GMT
I William Carroll have more information on Richard Benjamin Carroll he was hurried in myrtle beach at ocean woods memorial cemetery lot 44. The head stone born 1888 died 1957 hwy.17 business north of AFB Air Force base.352-223-4826
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions