Search for content in message boards

Oak Grove Cem. grave locations.

Oak Grove Cem. grave locations.

Posted: 11 Aug 2005 3:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sembower and Ellis
I need assistance in locating grave sites at Oak Grove Cem., Uniontown, Pa. Does anyone know where the burial records are located? (if they exist). I understand it is a very large cemetery. Seeking the location of the following graves Rev. William Henry Ellis (d.1931) and his wives, Rev William (d.1881) and Susanna Sembower Ellis(d.1890's), Eva Margaret Ruff Sembower (d.1853) and Rev Alphus H. Sembower (d. abt 1930).

Re: Oak Grove Cem. grave locations.

Jeannette Jones Sosa (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2005 8:04PM GMT
Robin,
In case you haven't received an answer by now concerning Oak Grove Cemetery in Uniontown -
contact me or the PA Room in the Uniontown Library for information re contacting the cemetery caretaker. I believe I got the contact info from the library (very helpful folks), and the caretaker went above and beyond the call of duty for me when I tried to negotiate too sharp a turn and got stuck on a tombstone!

Re: Oak Grove Cem. grave locations.

Posted: 22 Mar 2014 5:55PM GMT
Jeannette Jones Sosa, My name is Robin but not the one from 2005. I am trying to find out how to find out where my great grandparents and an uncle are buried in Oak Grove Cemetary, Uniontown PA. Do you have that information? Would greatly appreciate as going to Pittsburg and want to stop back in Uniontown to visit the cemetary. Have been there many times to visit my grandparents grave, unaware that I had other relatives in the older section.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions