Search for content in message boards

Beaube, Baubet, Beaubet

Beaube, Baubet, Beaubet

Billy G. Lee (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2001 5:08PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 1 Sep 2013 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: Beaube, Baubet, Beaubet, Baubet Commenchail
Third great grandfather, Jacques Louis Beaube/Baubet/Beaubet was born in Cherbourg, France on Oct. 31, 1749, son of Guilleaume Baubet and Francoise Commenchail. He came to America during the American Rev. as a mercenary soldier and eventually settled in southwest Mississippi. Five children were born to him and his consort, Susan Butcher, a Choctaw Indian.
Would like to communicate with anyone connected to this ancestor.

Bill Lee

Re: Beaube/Baubet/Beaubet

jeanette (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2002 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Beaube?Butcher?
Hi Bill, hve you fount any thing more on Susan Butcher?

Billy G. Lee (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2002 6:30PM GMT
Jeannette,

All efforts to further identify Susan Butcher have been unsuccessful. Maybe one day!

Bill

Dot Brown (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2004 3:53PM GMT
Surnames: BEAUBET/Beaube/Bobee/Bawbe/Beauby/Butcher/Roberson
Has the maiden name of Susan Beaube ( Butcher) been DOCUMENTED? I have a copy of Sarah Elizabeth Beaube Coffee's death certificate ( daughter of Louis Beaube and Susan Beaube) and Sarah Elizabeth Coffee's mother is listed as ROBERSON. That is the only documentation I can find that might indicate what Susan Beaube's maiden name actually was. Was the information supplied to the Morman Church documented, or was it just family legend supplied by a researcher? This makes for a difficult search. I would appreciate a response from anyone having documented information on Susan Beaube's maiden name.

Dessie Beaube (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jun 2006 4:18AM GMT
Surnames: Beaubet, Beaube
Hello, I found this message board. I am a direct decendant of Jacques Louis Beaube. Please write back and we can discuss.
God bless.

Posted: 29 Aug 2013 3:43AM GMT
Surnames: beaube
Hello I'm a descendant also of Jacques Beaube. Luminda Beaube was the last Beaube in my line. I also could use some info on Susan. Also looking for any info on Luminda's marriage to ? Seymore.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions