Search for content in message boards

obit,James Ernest Gillum Jr.,Bates,England,

obit,James Ernest Gillum Jr.,Bates,England,

Posted: 5 Jun 2002 12:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Dec 2002 4:12AM GMT
James Ernest Gillum Jr,56,of oakmount manor,Flatwoods,died sunday in king;s daughters Hospital following an extended illness.
mr.Gillum was born may 18,1927,in Greenup county,a son of the late James E. and Edna Bates Gillum Sr.
surviving are two,brothers, Billy Joe Gillum of Argillite and Donald Gillum of Bandenton,Fla;and a sister,Mrs, Joyce England of Flatwoods.
the body is at the Carman Funeral Home in Flatwoods.Funeral Arrangements are incoplete.

taken from ashland paper April 24,1984.
Greenup
James Ernest Gillum Jr.
Funeral services for James Ernest Gillum Jr.56,of oakmont manor,who died sunday will be conducted at 1 p.m. wednesday at Carman Funeral Home in Flatwoods by Rev. Carl Biggs.Burial will be in Happy Ridge cemetery.the body is at the funeral home where friends may call from 6 to 9 p.m.
tonight.

Re: obit,James Ernest Gillum Jr.,Bates,England,

Posted: 9 Oct 2002 3:12AM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2003 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Gillum,Bates,Gilliam,Sexton,Stapleton
Jame's brother, Donald Lee Gillum(formerly from Bradenton,Fla.) Born:Nov.28,1932,Green-up,Ky.Died March 10,1991,while residing in Astoria,IllHis Wife :Flossie Lornia (Kennedy) and eight children,Vickie Lynn Lanoue-Rockwell,Donald LeeJr.,Daniel Lewis,Michael Eugene,Sue Ellen Chivers,Rhonda Jo Williams,Tessie Lou Ford and Billy Ray Gillum. 10Grandchildren:Damian Edward Lanoue,Jason Donald Lanoue,Jaime Reese Chivers,Lisa Dawn Chivers.Keri Jo Williams.Alyssa Ford,Amanda Sue Ford,AnnaLee Ford.Michael Eugene Jr.Gillum ,Chancie Marie Smith Gillum.Buriel at Happy Ridge Cemetery(newer addition)

Posted: 9 Oct 2002 3:35AM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2003 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Gillum,Bates,Gilliam,Sexton,Stapleton
Jame's brother,Billy Joe Gillum bornDec.23,1934, in Greenup,Ky.and died May 2,1997.Buried on Happy Ridge,Boyd Co.Ashland,Ky.Hie wife was Darlene Jo (Manning)His children were:Jimmy Wayne ,Charles Everett,Carl Eugene,Earl S.,Mitchell Shawn,Gillum and sisters,Mrs.Billie Jean Parker and Mrs.Teresa Lynn Newsome.Grandchildren:Ronnie Rowe,Cory Rowe,and Shane Parker.Jimmy Wayne Jr.,Christopher Carl,Andrew Jonathan Gillum. Ricky Dale and Billy Joe Newsome,Cassandra Ann,Christine Nicole, Catherine Darlene and Leslie Scott Newsome.Thara,Dusty,Amy lynn,Danielle ,Justin,.Millissa and Brian Gillum.

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 1:56AM GMT
Im sorry, it looks like you left out some grandchildren of Billy Joe and Darlene Gillum.
My name is Brandy Gillum, I am Earl and Carol Gillums oldest daughter, and Billy and Darlene Gillums grandchild.
Also, Mitchell Shawn Gillum has two daughters, Codie Gillum and Machaela Gillum, and they live in Sanford, NC. Also, I have an older brother you forgot to mention, his name is Jason Gillum and he lives in Argillite, KY. Charles Everett and Donna Kay Gillum also have children...they are Lacy Gillum, Justin Gillum, Haley Gillum, Abby Gillum, and Travis Gillum. They all live in Greenup, KY. And Jimmy Wayne Gillum also has a daughter, Jessica "Sunshine" Gillum, and I believe she lives somewhere around South Point or Chesapeake Ohio. Just wanted to put these names out there for family reference purposes. Thank you for posting these threads.

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 2:21PM GMT
HI Brandy
can you send me a email please to ladyfan3@frontier.com on the Gilliam family from Greenup ky please
thanks
shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions