Search for content in message boards

Newberry Family in Sunbury, PA

Newberry Family in Sunbury, PA

Posted: 8 Feb 2001 9:03AM GMT
Edited: 21 Sep 2001 1:10PM GMT
If anyone has any information on the Newberry family of Sunbury, PA, please contact me. I am specifically looking for a great-grandmother, Anna Mary Newberry.

Anna M.

SHONNA (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2001 11:58PM GMT
MY GRANDMOTERS NAME WAS ANNA M.NEWBERRY-GRAY,NEVER HAVE FOUND WHAT THE M STOOD FOR.SHE WAS MY FATHER'S MOTHER-WILLIAM OTIS GRAY.SHE WAS ESPOUSED TO WILLIAM JOSEPH GRAY.DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A CONNECTION OR NOT TO YOU.

correction/message 326

Joe Gray (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 5:16PM GMT
Anna M. was my Grandmother that I was inquiring of.

Anne M. Newberry

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 8:08PM GMT
Edited: 5 Oct 2003 7:43AM GMT
My great grandmother name is this. I'm not sure how she spelled her first name, but I know that she lived in Pa., She married Jacob Edgar Stern on Sept. 14, 1900, they had 5 children that I know of. I know more about my great grandfather then her. Does any of this sound like what you have?

annie m. newberry

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 8:11PM GMT
I heard she had a sister, but dont know her name yet.

annie m. newberry

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 8:16PM GMT
sorry to keep writing you. I havent been doing my homework on my family tree for 5 months. But am starting back at it. I found out more about my great grandmother. She was born in Hollidaysburg on 5-12-1883, and her parents were Frank P. and Emma Newberry. They did have 5 kids. She died in Blair Memorial hospital but dont know when.

Re: Newberry Family in Sunbury, PA

Posted: 24 Aug 2002 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Oct 2002 6:59PM GMT
Surnames: NEWBERRY, CLARK
I am looking for some information that can help to identify with Newberry family of Mary Ann Newberry married to William K. Clark, and who she is the daughter of. Excerpt from Floyd's Northumberland History 1911: He owned a fine farm in Upper Augusta township, where he followed farming for several years, and for a number of years he was also engaged in the mercantile business, eventually
removing to Sunbury, where he ended his days. Mr. Clark married Mary Ann Newberry, who was born Dec. 18, 1831, in Point township, Northumberland county, and died March 4, 1906. Her father was a Revolutionary soldier.
Mr. and Mrs. Clark were the parents of eight children, namely: Sallie married R. B. Campbell, and had three children, Fannie, Mary and Earle; Wilson Howard is mentioned below; John Sterling, born March 4, 1861, is
a farmer in Upper Augusta township; Elmer E. is mentioned below; Maggie, deceased, was the wife of John Cassett (she left no children); Robert is a resident of Plymouth, Pa.; William C. married; Hunter J. married.

Regards,
Virginia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic