Search for content in message boards

ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR ANCESTERS FROM ARMAGH?

ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR ANCESTERS FROM ARMAGH?

Posted: 24 Oct 2001 10:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Nov 2001 11:07PM GMT
ULSTER ANCESTRY CAN FIND YOUR FAMILY FOR YOU
CONTACT
royatknightsbridge@hotmail.com

Re: ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR ANCESTERS FROM ARMAGH?

Posted: 25 Oct 2001 3:11PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jul 2008 2:35PM GMT
Surnames: WOODS, MONTGOMERY
Searching for Info on John WOODS b. Ireland 1786, d.Ontario 8 Apr 1870 m. Janet CUNNINGHAM b. Ireland 1795, d. Ontario 30 Mar 1869 thier children Samuel b.20 Jan 1819 in Armagh, Francis, Patrick b.1826, Thomas, Robert, Mary, Jane, John, James, William imigrated to Huntley Township, Carleton County, Ontario before 1845. They were Presbyterian.

Posted: 29 Oct 2001 7:28PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2002 4:46PM GMT
hello
im looking for information on george davison and wife nelly (ellen) allen from armagh ireland george b. 1747 nelly born ireland i have their children but nothing more about their life in ireland would appreciate any thing you may have on them they are my 4th great grand parents
thank you much
martha

Posted: 1 Nov 2001 8:48PM GMT
Edited: 3 Dec 2001 9:21PM GMT
Sorry for the repeat of this message.
I have an Isabel Davison married 1785 at Boardmills Presbyterian Church, Killaney Parish, County Down. She married a David Fluke, possibly my ggggrandfather.
Any connection?

Posted: 10 Nov 2001 10:18PM GMT
I am looking for information on William Henry Green and wife Elizabeth who left Armagh County, Ireland about 1780, to come to USA. One of their sons, Henry was born in Armagh County May 11, 1771and married Rebecca Taylor. Any information you might have on their Ireland roots wood be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2001 11:48PM GMT
I am searching for the families of James Preston and William Brownlee. James was married to Liza Wright in Ireland and had a daughter named Frances. William was married in Ireland to Mary Parker and had a son, Richard and a daughter, Margaret Jane. Liza died and William died. JAmes and Mary along with the children immigrated circa 1881 to Canada and settled in Frontenac County, ONtario.

Posted: 11 Nov 2001 2:50PM GMT
HELLO JENNIFER,
TO HAVE ANY HOPE OF SUCESS IN FINDING YOUR ANCESTERS, JENNIFER YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE AT LEAST A COUNTY IN IRELAND IF NOT A TOWN OR TOWNLAND. MAYBE YOU HAVE THIS ALREADY BUT IF NOT IT,S A VITAL INGREDIENT IN ANY SEARCH.
ROBERT

Posted: 11 Nov 2001 2:54PM GMT
HELLO ROSEMARY,
THE DATES ARE EARLY FOR IRISH RECORDS BUT IT WOULD NOT BE AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK TO FIND YOUR ANCESTERS IN ARMAGH.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS HOW IT CAN BE DONE CONTACT ME ON
royatknightsbridge@hotmail.com

REGARDS
ROBERT

Jennifer (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2001 11:11PM GMT
Hi Robert,
Didn't realize that I hadn't included this in my original message. They came from Portadown, County Armagh, Northern Ireland.

Posted: 23 Nov 2001 9:35PM GMT
Edited: 10 Dec 2002 7:22PM GMT
I am searching for ancesters from Armagh, my gg grandfather,
he was Alexander Ramsay my gg grandmother was from Churchill Elizabeth Alcorn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions