Search for content in message boards

Aaron Bible in Tenn.

Aaron Bible in Tenn.

Posted: 30 Aug 2001 8:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 8:46PM GMT
Surnames: Bible Guilliams Bigby foreman
Does anyone out there have an Arron Bible missing between 1873 and 1880? He is my great Grandfather and this is all I have. Other than he was born in Tenn. Any information would help alot. Would love to have help solving this.
Ruth

Re: Aaron Bible in Tenn.

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 12:40AM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2004 12:57AM GMT
Aaron Bible is in our family. My computer has lost it's internet connection so I'm away from home checking my email and my notes are home.
From my memory, I think you can go to Cocke County, Tenn. and Aaron might be on the 1850 census. I will keep your email and send more later.

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 2:12AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2002 2:26AM GMT
Have you checked out the Bible Family website at rootsweb?
There are two Aaron Bibles there who could possibly be yours. It is a great resource.
Jane

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 9:00AM GMT
Hi Ruth,

Are you 'Addie Ruth', daughter of Clara Katherine Bible, granddaughter of Henry Allen Bible? {You say you are related to the names of "Bible, Guilliams, Bigby, Foreman" so I hope that's the right name!}

I'm sorry but I don't know, exactly, who your Aaron Bible(s) parents are. :-( I've been working with Debra since 1998, now and then. We THINK we've narrowed it down but we can't prove it. The most likely person is John M. Bible who had a son named (only) A. E. Bible in abt 1853 but that's not the only possibility.

I'll write you at your email address tomorrow.

Terri Strotman

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 3:13PM GMT
Edited: 13 Apr 2002 8:46PM GMT
Yes it is the same Arron Debra is looking for she is my neice.
Ruth

Posted: 3 Jan 2009 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Aaron Bible
My Great Grandfather named Aaron was also from Tenn Cocke county, Not sure if its the same aaron bible would love to hear from you, Kathy in Missouri

Posted: 25 Sep 2009 3:26PM GMT
Surnames: Bible, Smith, Ferguson
Kathy,
I believe that your Aaron Bible is the son of Joseph & Susan (Susanna) Smith Bible found in the 1860 Cocke Co TN census & the 1870 Ste. Genevieve County MO census. Joseph & Susan had quite a few children with Aaron, Ezra and Elizabeth being the younger ones. I show Aaron Bible married Mary Bayless in St. Francois co MO on Dec. 13, 1877--record was filed on Jun 12, 1878 by A.A. Rudy, JP. Ezra Bible married Catherine E. Ferguson, daughter of Churchman Ferguson, in St. Francois co MO on Jan. 30, 1879.
Susan Smith Bible is a sister of my ggg grandfather Isaac Smith born in Greene co TN.
Please contact me at amkhck at aol dot com

Posted: 13 Aug 2011 11:52PM GMT
Surnames: Bible and Smith
My gggrandfatherin from Cocke County, TN his name was Aaron Bible, I would love to hear from anyone in that family, Bible family and Smith family was all from Cocke County, TN
Email me plasticnanney@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions