Search for content in message boards

choate

choate

Brannon Lee Choate (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2001 4:17PM GMT
I am looking for ANY ALL relative's,On the INDIAN side of the CHOATE FAMILY.

Indian Choate

Valerie Choate McAlvain (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 9:01AM GMT
I can go back as far as 1840 to a census. Albert Choate was father to Jimmy and Mary. He was married to Lily Wright.
Albert a full blood Choctaw
Lily a full blood Chickasaw.
The Indian Choates are listed at the Chickasaw Library in Ada, Ok. Their library is closed on Mondays.
At the time of this census they were on North Choctaw Nation where the San Bois dumps into the Arkansas. Where are you living? I am in Talihina, Ok.
Valerie

valerie choate

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 11:14AM GMT
Hi! Valerie, Thanks for the INFO, I'll try that library you talked about, I live in FRESNO CA. My dads name was LESLIE CHOATE, His mothers name is NITA CHOATE, he also has 2 brother's, HAROLD(older), JASON(younger).THANK YOU!!!!!YOU are the 1st. person who replied to my message, It feels great to know that you have family, I haven't talked with another CHOATE, in about 5 years!! SOO,THANKS again,HOPE to hear from you SOON!!!!!BC!

valerie choate

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 11:17AM GMT
Hi! Valerie, Thanks for the INFO, I'll try that library you talked about, I live in FRESNO CA. My dads name was LESLIE CHOATE, His mothers name is NITA CHOATE, he also has 2 brother's, HAROLD(older), JASON(younger).THANK YOU!!!!!YOU are the 1st. person who replied to my message, It feels great to know that you have family, I haven't talked with another CHOATE, in about 5 years!! SOO,THANKS again,HOPE to hear from you SOON!!!!!BC!

valerie choate

Posted: 30 Jan 2001 11:18AM GMT

choate's in library

Valerie Choate (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2001 3:50PM GMT
I'll take those names with me next time I go over there which will be soon!
Send me names and where they would have been born and about what year they would have been born. Val

indian choate line

Posted: 30 May 2001 11:43PM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2002 1:22AM GMT
I am from the indian line of the Choates, starting with John and Martha (Martin) Choate having their first child Samuel Alexander in 1965. If this is the line you are looking for, please contact me at nana3anmor@aol.com.
Pamn

valerie choate

brannon choate (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2001 5:30PM GMT
Just wanted to say hi!! How have you been doing?
I have 1 birth date for you april 23rd.1956
california,leslie choate, mothers maiden name
is Kenner, Nita Kenner,which is my grandmother
and les was my dads name until Oct.25,1985,
when he died, or so they say,the death cert.
says cause of death-unknown!! for the 1st.
&2nd autopsy reports

Indian Choate family

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 6:48PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 2:46PM GMT
I am related to Annie Choate Breedlove, who died in Dustin OK in 1922-3. She was 1/2 Choctaw, and had a brother named Robert. Her mother may have been named Leona. If you have any info, I'd be delighted to hear from you. Thank you, Pamela

Re: indian choate line

Gayle Reagan (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2001 1:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Choate, Watson, Jones, McCurtain
I am also of the Choate lineage. My grandfather was Everidge Choate, and his father was Alexsie Choate. Does this connect with anyone? Thanks all!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions