Search for content in message boards

William Carroll, b. New Brunswick, 1835

William Carroll, b. New Brunswick, 1835

Posted: 5 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jul 2006 1:43PM GMT
Surnames: CARROLL, FAHEY
William CARROLL, born to Thomas CARROLL and Annastasia FAHEY about 1835 in Chatham, New Brunswick, Canada. Present in the 1851 census on the farm of the FAHEY grandparents. No trace after that.

Anyone with such a William from the Maritimes, please contact me.

Re Tipperary Catherine

Posted: 30 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2006 1:43PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll
Tim:

Where and when were Catherine and Jacques married? Were they in the 1851 census? With children? What were the names and ages of the children?

Among the Carrolls of Northumberland county, NB, there are a few families from Co. Tipperary who could have had a daughter Catherine prior to imigration to NB. However, none such is currently in my database.

--------- Joe

Re Carroll from Tipperary

Posted: 30 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll, Michaud, Isabelle
I am looking for info on a Catherine Carroll from Tipperary born ~ 1821 or 1825. Married a Jacques Michaud or Jacques Isabelle or Michaud-Isabelle. I do not know where he is from ?Quebec or is he Acadian from New Brunswick. They settled in Chichester, Quebec, Pontiac County, Quebec.

Re: Re Carroll from Tipperary

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: Carroll, Michaud-Isabelle, Labelle
Catherine Carroll married Jacques Michaud-Isabelle. He was from Yamachiche, Quebec, Canada. I have information on their descendants, but little on them.

Posted: 24 Mar 2013 11:33PM GMT
They lived & died in Chichester, Quebec
I have their children.
Do you have their parents names, church where they were married etc.
Are you descended from them?

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 3:16AM GMT
Yes, I am descended from them, but I don't have any information on them. They are hard people to track down. Their granddaughter Catherine Labelle, was my great great grandmother.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic