Search for content in message boards

William J. Cole- Oklahoma

William J. Cole- Oklahoma

Posted: 8 Apr 2001 6:28AM GMT
Edited: 6 Aug 2001 6:20PM GMT
I need help in finding my grandfathers family. His name was William J. Cole- born in 1868. He married Fannie Cluck. He lived in Bryan County,Oklahoma when he died in 1937 and is buried in our family plot in Achille, Oklahoma.

William "Willie" Cole

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 5:24PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2001 1:53AM GMT
I have been searching for a great uncle named Willie in the same locality as your family. Our William was a brother to my grandfather, John Blake Cole Sr. who Jan.1916 in Hugo, Ok. The father of these two was Warren Columbus Cole and wife Nancy Jane Payne, last found on 1900 census in McAlister, OK. Are these names familular to you? Contact me at bradams6@home.com

William J. Cole

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 5:45PM GMT
Do you have your William's birthdate and where he was born. I remember a mention of the last name Sides being related. Do you have anything on that. Thanks so much

William Cole

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 7:09PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2001 1:53AM GMT
Our William or Willie was born in 1885 or 1886 in McAlister, OK I think.

William J. Cole

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 7:23PM GMT
Our William was born we think in 1868. He married Fannie Cluck date unknown. Their first son was born in 1894- Edgar Franklin Cole,married Leona Mason. My father born 1897-Lonnie Lee Cole, married first Ida Jones and second My mother Dorothy Kennedy. Then there was Charlie Cole, Maggie Cole Lappin, Mattie Cole Baker, Kate Cole Mitchell, and Mabel Cole Gilmore. All lived in Bryan County, Oklahoma. Any Info. on these names. Thanks

Re: William J. Cole

Posted: 5 Apr 2010 3:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Kate Cole Mitchell was my great grandmother, her son Marvin J. Mitchell is my grandfather. She had a sister named Mattie Cole Baker. I'm very interested in Mattie's lineage. Do you know Mattie's birthday? Where is she buried?

Re: William J. Cole

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 8:51PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole
My grandmother is Maggie Jane Cole. I'm looking for photos of William and Fannie Cole. Also a family photo of these Coles. Should anyone have any please forward them to me. Thank you. My name is Doris Jean Preston .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic