Search for content in message boards

Grandmother Virginia Qualls married Wilson

Grandmother Virginia Qualls married Wilson

Beckie (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 9:42AM GMT
Looking for information about the Qualls of TN. She had sisters Bertie, Katie, Ruby, Edna, Argen, Mable and brothers Henry, James, Charles, Ernest, Thomas and William who died when he was 2 weeks old. As far as I know she is the last of the children surviving. Her parents were Billy Alexander Qualls and Edna Rebecca Pamela Qualls (Wood) If you have any information please email me or reply please. Thank You.

charles Qualls

Posted: 8 Feb 2001 12:59PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 12:03PM GMT
hoping maybe you can help me, my greatgrandfather's name was charles Qualls. he married Barnett(e). daughters mamie, minnie, esta mae. does anyone sound familiar?. thanks

Virginia Qualls Wilson

Virlene Neal (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2001 2:50PM GMT
I am the daughter of Frank Qualls, Harrisburg AR. Virginia Qualls Wilson is the sister of Ernest Qualls(my Grandfather) I have been trying to contact Peggy Gilchrist since 1999, but the address she gave me is not good. Please contact me at bneal@bscn.com. We are trying to put together family tree also. Please let us hear from you.

Virginia Qualls

Martha Parnell (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2001 3:22PM GMT
My Dad, name is Frank Qualls, and his father name was Ernest Qualls, He had a sister name Virginia. Email me at hparnell@tampabay.rr.com. Thanks so much

Re: Grandmother Virginia Qualls married Wilson

Posted: 27 Aug 2005 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello,

The names You have given, are my relatives, Estnest Qualls, is my Granddad, I am the daughter of Frank Qualls, which is Estnest Oldest Son. Do You have a lot of information and would YOu be willing to share, I also have some info, I would be happy to share with You.

Thanks

Re: Grandmother Virginia Qualls married Wilson

Posted: 27 Aug 2005 11:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Sorry, about mispelling, my Granddad name, Ernest is His name.

Thanks

Martha
per page

Find a board about a specific topic