Search for content in message boards

Moyers

Peter Moyers

Callie Welch (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Moyers
For information on Peter Moyers/Mayers Bucks county, PA try looking at the Rev A.J Fretz's books on the Moyers family. He has the descendancy of Peter down fiver generations and has done work on Peter, the brothers you mention and others he supposes to be his brothers, Hans and Christian that came to the US before Peter. I can tell you where to get a microfilm of a copy of the books Rev. Fretz wrote if you are interested. I believe Fretz, himself was a desendant of Jacob Moyers.
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2005 3:07PM GMT
Surnames: Moyers, Boyers
I am looking for any information on Peter Moyer.He came to Bucks co.in 1742 from Germany with his widowed mother .sister and brothers,William,Henry and Jacob.He aided in starting a Mennonite Church and also preached there.He had six children of whom Barbara was my ggggrandmother.She married Henry Boyer.Peter was born in Switzerland.
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2005 3:07PM GMT
Surnames: Moyers, Mayers
Any Information on these families is greatly appreciated.

Re: Peter Moyers

Posted: 19 Oct 2001 12:16PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2002 4:19PM GMT
I am looking for a Peter Moyers whos wife was Catherine Leimaster, is this the same Peter Moyers

Re: Peter Moyers

Callie Welch (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2001 2:15AM GMT
Surnames: Mpyers
Sorry Rose Marie,
I didn't get the notice of your message. You are in the same boat as a lot of us. We all want more info on Peter Moyers/Myers/Meyers. Once again, try to get a copy of the Rev. A. J. FRetz's books on this family. You can get copies on microfilm through the LDS family history centers. I didn't know he had a wife named Catherine.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic