Search for content in message boards

Hampstead Cematary Look up Please

Hampstead Cematary Look up Please

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 3:59AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wingham
I am searching for burial records for George and
Harriet Wingham, if they are buried there ?
George died Dec 17, 1901 I am unsure of Harriet.
He was married a second time to Elizabeth Martin
Wingham . Many thanks in advance,

Re: Hampstead Cematary Look up Please

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 5:11AM GMT
They are buried there, according to the Ontario cemetery finding aid. There was a Harriet Wingham who was born 1834, died 1884 in Waterloo (listed in the Ontario death index) Does that sound like her?

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 6:16AM GMT
Look also at the LDS site

https://familysearch.org/search/records/index#count=20&q...~

Harriet Brighton
Elizabeth Martin
sons and daughters.
Merv.

Posted: 5 Dec 2012 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Wingham
Thanks to both of you for your replies, that I am sure is
Harriet, However I did not know if Elizabeth Martin was also
buried with them. The list on the web was poor . Thanks again

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 9:47PM GMT
There is no indication that George or Harriet is buried in the Hampstead cemetery, however their names are on their daughters stone:

"Erected by George & Harriet Wingham in memory of their daughter Sarah Jane who died Feb 7, 1860 aged 2 years 3 months"

Harriet Wingham died Dec 6, 1884 in Waterloo age 50 years 24 days. The informant was George Wingham of Waterloo Township. registration 018607

Elizabeth Martin Wingham died Oct 26, 1930 in Hanover, Ontario. She was born March 23, 1845. Her parents were Isaac Martin and Magdalena H??h Elizabeth is buried in the Doon cemetery. The informant was Sarah L. Jaemison (daughter) registration 017790

Jim

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 6:33AM GMT
Thanks so much Jim for helping me with new more accurate information. Magdalena Martin, was the dau. of my GRGRandfather and I have had a difficult time getting their
family accurately recorded. Elizabeth Martin was the second wife of George . Thanks again your info. was very helpful.

Posted: 17 Mar 2013 3:54AM GMT
Surnames: Wingham, Brighton, Martin
Harriet Brighton and George Wingham are buried in the Rosebank Community Cemetery, Wilmot Township, Waterloo County Ontario. It near Cambridge Ontario. Their son Albert is buried with them.

George Wingham was my great grandfather. Elizabeth Martin was a widow who married George after Harriet died. They lived in Hanover - the 1901 census shows her living with my grandmother Harriet Wingham and their son George M Wingham.

Marg
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions