Search for content in message boards

Rushlow Family of Wayne Co.

Rushlow Family of Wayne Co.

Debbie Russell (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Rushlow, Roeser, Vermitte, Vermette
Looking for info on Family name Rushlow of Wyandotte, Wayne Co. Virginia A. born: 1916? died 1968 married Donald G. Roeser. Mother of Virginia was Louise Vermitte(Vermette?) born abt 1888. No sure of father first name. Other brothers and sisters : Viola, Dorothy, Claud and Marvin. Any information on these individuals would be appreciated. Thank You.

Rushlow - Trenton, Wayne Co, MI

Liana Brunell Trombley (View posts)
Posted: 5 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rushlow
I'm not related, but I had a Rushlow neighbor in Trenton. Trenton is in Wayne Co, Michigan, along the Detroit River, just south of Wyandotte and Riverview in the same county.

Good luck to you!
Posted: 21 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Nov 2003 1:29PM GMT
Surnames: STECKER, VERMETTE, MEXICO, MESICO
I have a Mary Margaret Vermette who married Joseph Stecker in 1904. Mary's parents were John Vermette and Mary Mexico/Mesico. Can we compare notes? Email me and I will send copies of what I have.

Re: Rushlow Family of Wayne Co.

Posted: 19 Jul 2001 11:03PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 11:28PM GMT
Surnames: Rushlow, Rocheleau
My grandfather was from the Ecorse/Wyandotte, Michigan area. My grandfathers name was Albert Joseph Rushlow, born 9/25/1910 and died 2/28/1986. His father was George Benjamin Rushlow (we think the name changed along the way from Rocheleau), born in 1865 and died in 1940.

Re: Rushlow - Trenton, Wayne Co, MI

Posted: 19 Jul 2001 11:15PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2001 11:28PM GMT
My grandparents were from Riverview, MI (next to Trenton). They were Albert and Sophia Rushlow.

Posted: 10 Dec 2002 5:13PM GMT
Edited: 2 Sep 2003 2:22AM GMT
Rushlow's of Ecorse 1870

http://epiphyte.libofmich.lib.mi.us/CensusImages/Roll709-710...

there is a George listed here - don't worry about the age - there were so many mistakes found in the census of 1870 in the Ecorse/Wyandotte area. . . . my husband's family came from Ecorse/Wyandotte as well (Reaume, LeBlanc)

http://epiphyte.libofmich.lib.mi.us/CensusImages/Roll709-710...

One my Reaume's married into the Rushlow family. We're not sure which one, Alexander Reaume had a daughter - probably either Henrietta or Phyllis who married William Rushlow, according to his obit - just noticed the William Rushlow as brother to George - right timeframe as well . . .let me know if you find out anymore on this family - I couldn't find anything at the library

good luck

Suzanne

Re: Rushlow - Trenton, Wayne Co, MI

Posted: 18 May 2008 11:32PM GMT
Surnames: Rushlow, Compeau
I am the cousin to Diana the daughter of Albert and Sophia. Please contact me.If you are into genealogy, I would be happy to share my work for Wayne County on the Rushlow's.
Gerome Xavier Rushlow who married Elizabethe Compeau.
Dolores

Posted: 18 May 2008 11:35PM GMT
I too am a descendant of George Benjamen Rushlow and would love to share our ancestry with you.
I am the daughter of Ellen E Rushlow.
Dee

Posted: 19 May 2008 2:33PM GMT
Contact the Trenton Historical Society as they have tons of information on Rushlow's as well as the Wyandotte Historical Society. At one time a Howard Ruslow was principal of Trenton High School he maybe related. I know the Trenton Historical Society will direct you for further contacts. I used to live in Trenton and know that both are very active Historical Societies and can give you help or direct you to where to get the help. Good Luck in your research.

Posted: 30 Dec 2013 12:43AM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2013 1:40PM GMT
My great grandmother was Mary Lena (or Lena Mary) Rushlow (06/06/1906] of Wyandotte, her parents were adel & Felix Rushlow... But that's as far as I know in that direction
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions